Almost a year on KETO and I’m crashing and burning after eating?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #41

@240lbfatloss Thanks Ken. :cowboy_hat_face:

Not saying it’s related, but curious if you take anything with zinc in it? While I haven’t been experiencing this much since becoming fat-adapted, I noticed when I started an electrolyte mix (only difference was new one had zinc included), I felt much better in regards to energy and my under-eye-twitch and relentless charlie-horse spasms resided (Magnesium barely helped this, salt didn’t help at all, potassium was thru food only and no change).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #43

@BeStill I do not supplement except for EFA’s. I am going to talk to my doctor about vitamin D. My nephrologist was giving it to me on dialysis so I have an appointment with him to talk about it. My GP also offered to have a discussion about my fatigue in a message today.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(traci simpson) #44

Yup! happens to me also but usually the next day. The immediate response to like cookies or a brownie or something is that I get sleepy! Iike I can take a nap for hours and still be tired until it’s out of my system.

(Edith) #45

Hi @David_Stilley, I was wondering how you are doing, and if you figured out the answer to your problem?

(April Harkness) #46

I found this was happening to me, thus why I moved my OMAD to the evening.

(Joey) #47

@David_Stilley Yeah, having read through this thread too, I’m eager to hear how you’ve been feeling lately? Hope you’ve enjoyed some improvement.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #48

A little embarrassed but I cannot use cannabis during the day anymore without afternoon coffee. If I wait till evening it’s not a problem. Doesn’t seem to matter what strain it is. I can do without it but I like a tiny bit here and there. I like one or two puffs after eating. I cut back and do more, it balances things. If I feel that fatigue I get up and move to combat it before it sets in.