ADF club

(Karen) #102

Have you lost any since starting ADF?? Figure your start weight and then weigh Monday. Loss is loss regardless of where you start :kissing_heart:

(Linda ) #103

Yeah at least 3 or 4 but I didn’t start tracking it until you posted the website so I’d be guessing…2 days ago I said I was at 33 lbs lost and now I’m at 35…so we can go from there if you want…i don’t mind lol

(Jenny) #104

I’m in!!!

(Linda ) #105

(Bacon for the Win) #106

I was 167 0n 5/23 (tracked on Heads Up Health), so I’m down 5lbs after 2 weeks ADF. Feasting this weekend, don’t expect scales to be kind on Monday.

Linda, where were you in NH?

(Linda ) #107

Manchester

(Susan) #108

I went 28 hours fasted and ate some cheese 4 crackers and a protein bar at 2am. It’s 11:30 pm now and I have yet to eat. I just weighed myself and I am 170.2
I made 59 chicken wing pieces and a big pot of stew tonight. The stew will be ready in 1/2 an hour, i will pour off the juices and make gravy in another pot and then add the stew to the gravy. I am using xanthan gum for thickener.
wow that’s a lot of blur
no work tonight, the client i went to last night is usually 9 pm to 7 am. I got there at 8 45 and the girl i was relieving said she thought she was supposed to be there till 11 pm. I checked my schedule and she was right! Came home for 2 hours and went back. I got there and realized I had left my personal phone with all my games and books at home. My work phone has nothing and it is blocked from getting stuff. Boring night sitting in the dark waiting for the client to call me.
Glad everyone is doing so well.

(Bacon for the Win) #109

ah, I’m about an hour north of Manch. Wish I lived a bit more south these days. Kids and new grand baby are an hour 40 in covid traffic, closer to 2 hours away in normal traffic. Manch would cut that in half.

(Karen) #110

Oh my gosh if I didn’t have games to do while I was killing time I’d be so bored. You don’t even have a book to read. Poor Sue. Anyway your your feasting day looks spectacular. I’m headed into partial fasting. We have lunch with family. My weight is of course up after yesterday’s feasting.

(Bacon for the Win) #111

don’t know how I missed this, but that’s where I am. Worked at DHMC and now up the road at the VA. Love this part of the country. We are rural enough to be mostly unscathed by covid.

(Karen) #112

My Gma lived at 106 Mascoma. My dad is buried in Valley Cemetery. Both my parents went kindergarten through high school in Lebanon, New Hampshire. They were childhood sweethearts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Bacon for the Win) #113

weighed in this morning. 161.8 lbs on husband’s digital scale. Was 162.something last friday so I’ll take it after feasting all weekend. I’ve been using this digital scale while I have an old fashioned balance scale in the bathroom. I like the balance scale because I know it’s always right, but I like the digital one for the readout.

Too cold to ride to work this morning, in the 40’s.

(Karen) #114

I weighed in at 177. Bummer but I did it to myself for the weekend. Two days of eating non-keto food. One at the food bank where I was helping out and they served a lovely shepherds pie delicious bread and a brownie. The other at my sister-in-law‘s house where she had chicken salad and croissants and angel food cake with strawberries. That started me on a bender.
… Feasting today! Anyone else?
So with my 3 pounds lost since my start weight with ADF and Nelly’s And Tammy’s and Linda’s and Sue’s

We have a total of 6.1lbs group loss!!
:tada::champagne::confetti_ball::partying_face:

If anyone else wants to add to our group weight loss? I will update this email if you chime in. If your loss is zero, or a gain I will add them in all the same, no judgement.

(Tamela Robinette) #115

I haven’t been commenting but have been following the group and practicing ADF since Monday of last week. I did not weigh this morning because I didn’t see the suggestion to weigh on Mondays until I was already at work but I did weigh yesterday. I have lost 4 pounds since last Monday which to me is incredible! I did have some carbs yesterday as well so that number may be wrong. I will weigh in the morning and update and then we can go from there. ADF works really well for me!

(Linda ) #116

HI Robinette, welcome great to have you join us

(Linda ) #117

Todays weigh in a bit earlier but down from 190.8 yesterday to 190.4 today
Ive noticed that I started craving fat.…example last weekend I wanted pork craclkling so I bought roast of pork i ate the crackling over 2 days husband ate the roast…this weekend went shopping bought a variety of meat but what I wanted and ate was pork belly and more crackling…husbands eating the roast not sure if this is normal lol…

(Karen) #118

Welcome Tamela!! So glad to have you Chime in and good luck!! 4 pounds is great!
What name shall I use for you?

(Tamela Robinette) #119

I prefer Tammy😊

(Susan) #120

171.7 lbs today. Up 1.5 lbs. It’s because of the cookies at work last night.
I am fasting today.
My sleep has been really off because My Dr. reduced my sleeping medication. I am sure my cortisol is through the roof.
Things in general, barring fibromyalgia, in my life are really good. My grandson had a job interview today and my daughter is doing well.

(Karen) #121

I’m up too. But no big deal. I was going to fast today but I was too hungry. But tomorrow for sure. I’ll add you in.

So pleased for your son. Fingers crossed. I’m glad your daughter is also doing well. I wish you could get better sleep. It makes a difference on weight loss as you know.

Today I decided to feast. Anyway I was still full by dinner from lunch so I skipped dinner. Hopefully I can fast tomorrow