ADF club

(Linda ) #62

I do that too with protein shake to lift my protein up i use vanilla and add coffee…haven’t done that in awhile…looks like I hit my first stall 3 days same weight…blah

(Bacon for the Win) #63

Just had 3 eggs with a bunch of stuff added in. Not super pretty but was yummy. Went down easy and I am contemplating what’s next.

(Karen) #64

I always think while the weight is stalled other things are going on within your body that are helpful. Think of it is a health break

(Karen) #65

Looks pretty yummy to me. Here is my lunch! 42 hours is amazing. 36 and I’m bored with not eating.

the sugar less bbq was pretty good. The blurrr doesn’t seem to work on images. Sorry

(Linda ) #66

I think your guys food looks great…yeah I’ve heard it said you either lose lbs or inches/ clothing size body cant do both… idk if that’s true or not im down 33 lbs so I guess should expect some stops and starts i guess lol… but still a long way to go so don’t want to stop here lol

(Karen) #67

Thanks, my current goal is 165. That’s where I was about a year ago.

(Bacon for the Win) #68

heh…I’m trying to get to where I was two years ago. April two years ago I had a tummy tuck. Was sitting about 152 after that, still could have been less when I had it done. Removed 9 lbs from my mid section. Started a new job 6 weeks later and immediately began packing on the pounds again. I’ve never worked in a place where there is such a constant incoming stream of crap to eat. It never stops. And of course my mind is saying, hey you just lost an easy nine pounds, live a little. Buying the next size up scrubs shoulda set off some alarms, I guess it did but I ignored them. Anyhow, here I am, doing much better now.

(Karen) #69

I am retired now, Nelle, and I can keep those things in the house that I can eat. My husband has a small range of things that I can’t eat, that he does eat. When I worked in a school the front office and the break room were always full of treats that people were bringing in. Holidays were really trouble. Additionally the PTO were constantly treating the staff to goodies. It has been a little bit easier being stuck at home especially during Covid.

I’m almost to the end of my feasting day :cry:

So here is the Mexican we ordered out

My sweetheart will get rice, beans, flour tortillas, and the rest of the Carnitas for his lunch tomorrow. Super full. I’m going to have a decaf coffee with heavy whipping cream during our evening episode of “ Endeavor” I’m so full I’m thinking that I’m ready for a fast. I had some nuts today and some olives and pickles as snacks.

How did everyone else do today?

(Karen) #70

I feel your pain. While I’ve never had a tummy tuck, I frequently have sabotaged myself when I have lost a little weight by treating myself with food and drinks that I love. For me over eating is about boredom or “treating” myself.

(Karen) #71

June 5 - 176.2
Fasting day :frowning:

I am truly hoping to drop near 175 By tomorrow morning. Who is fasting today?

(Bacon for the Win) #72

I am. Started last night at 530PM, 42 hours brings me to 1130 tomorrow morning. Will probably be later than that though. Going to ride to Maine for some lobster and will leave before 1130.

Just came back from the grocery store. Bought a duck, some shrimp, and the usual ground beef. Don’t know when I’ll get around to cooking any of it. But the reason for talking about going out, I put on a pair of jeans that were too tight last time I wore them and now they’re just too big to wear. Sz 12 LLBean. I am kind of shocked at how fast this is happening.

@Keto6468 hope you see the numbers you want!

(Susan) #73

Ok I am in! 172.5 lbs. Like Karen, my goal is 165. I went shopping yesterday morning after work and bought stuff to make a crock pot of beef stew and about 4lbs of chicken wings. I may fast today and cook it all tomorrow.
I have lots of stress due to Covid-19 and my job. My diet has been terrible for a long time now. I just haven’t cared enough. My whole body feels like it has been run over by a car. My fibromyalgia is worse than it has been in years. My house cleaner who used to do large batch keto cooking for me hasn’t been here since March. She is staying home looking after her grandson.
The scrubs I bought about 6 months ago are ridiculously tight now. I refuse to buy bigger ones.

It’s time, and I am glad you guys are here.

(Bacon for the Win) #74

Welcome, glad to have you here with us.

(Susan) #75

Thank you @NelleG

(Linda ) #76

Welcome…look forward to following your progress as well

(Linda ) #77

wow awesome on the pants that is so cool proud of you

(Linda ) #78

I started my fast at 7 pm last night so 5 hours to go then I can eat…

(Karen) #79

Wow!! Nice work. Your lobster Maine trip makes me jealous. My parents lived in Brunswick for years. Mmmm lobster.

(Karen) #80

Yay! Welcome Susan!!! This seems to be helping. You have had some good results in the past. Sorry about the fibromyalgia.

Good luck!!

(Karen) #81

You can do it. It’s just a few more hours. :crossed_fingers: