A Well Formulated Ketoginic Coffee

(Scott Shillady) #61

Sometimes I add Bacon Nectar to my coffee when I’m in the mood for something savory.

(Ashley Haddock) #62

I saw @Donna mention that elsewhere. I may have to give it a try!

(Ashley Haddock) #63

Mmmm chipotle.

(Leslie) #64

-coconut milk (canned)
-turmeric
-mct oil
-cinnamon

(Arlene) #65

Hardly boring. I do the happy dance every morning (figuratively), as I luxuriate in my chair with my coffee and HWC. Ok, maybe AFTER a few cups I am willing to get out of my chair and really do a happy dance.

(Angie) #66

I have a Nespresso machine and love it!
I shot espresso with 1 cup almond milk and 1 tbsp Walden Farms Carmel (carb free, calorie free) Amazing!!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #67

Cayenne is delish in coffee. I add it (along with cinnamon and sea salt) to the grounds before brewing.

(eat more) #68

@devhammer
marscapone in my coffee this morning…in your honor…and then i saw you were fasting so definitely in your honor :slight_smile:
not too bad!

(Becky Searls) #69

Yes, unicorn fuel! (Search the forum I posted it somewhere-the turmeric and punch of chili powder make it have a lil savory kick!)

(Cj Volesky) #70

I would be so happy having Keto coffee for EVERY meal!!! I thought about doing it twice a day also, but I am worried I won’t get enough protein for the day.

(Kellyn ) #71

one scoop Perfect Keto Chocolate MCT powder, 1 TBSP butter, 3 dashes cayanne pepper, 4 Truvia packets, a dash of cinnamon, and coffee. Then I blend into a spicy chocolate perfection.

(Maria W) #72

Thanks for posting this. I made it twice this weekend! The cocoa powder especially scratched my craving itch. Liked it so much I’m thinking of making up a spice blend up so it would be easier to throw in!

A smidgen of orange extract
1 tbsp brain octane fuel
1 tbsp cacao butter
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream

(Juliana Hagler) #74

Please share recipe!

(AnnaLeeThal) #75

Just your basic BPC with pumpkin spice and a little vanilla added

(Hillary ) #76

Do you mind sharing the recipe?