2KD Blue cheese dressing warning!

dressing
cheese
blue
bleu

(m) #41

Ok, I think I’m going to have to try this. I make my “blue cheese salad” at least 3x a week and I just might be able to save a few carbs and $ using this BCD over my beloved store bought.

But my question is: approx how many cups does this recipe make? I’m guessing by the sour cream+mayo+blue cheese that all in, maybe 2.5 cups? (trying to put it into MFP and want to figure out how many tbsp servings it would be)

*it’s one thing finding a recipe that sounds good online, but when I hear all you raving about it, I definitely feel I’m missing out!

(Roxanne) #42

It’s closer to 3 cups when I make it but I no longer really measure :slight_smile: It has become a staple in my fridge and we are rarely without

(m) #43

Thank you! I’m making it tonight!

(Candace) #44

I made this today and it is delicious! I had to laugh though, when I first imported it into My Fitness Pal, it told me it had 38 carbs in it…tried to say 1 tsp of garlic powder had 32 grams :open_mouth:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #45

I love blue cheese dressing and make it every Saturday as well as homemade mayo. I make the mayo with avocado oil, way better tasting than the evoo.

Also it is great with boiled eggs for breakfast.

FYI I keep homemade mayo and the dressing two weeks then toss.