Zucchini Roll

(KCKO, KCFO) #1

I’m fasting so I stumbled on this, it is keto and I always have the ingredients handy.

(Andrew Board) #2

Hm, looks good, but you are cooked it already? Should i try?

(KCKO, KCFO) #3

No I had forgotten about this, thanks for tagging it. I have a lot of extra zukes at the moment, will need to try this as soon as we get more eggs in the house.

(Jane) #4

Wow - so pretty! Let me know if you try it and if you liked it.

I would probably halve the recipe since just me and hubby.

(Andrew Board) #5

Oke, im waiting your back feed :slight_smile: Good luck dude!

(Bob M) #6

I’m waiting for feedback, too. It’s very interesting (though it’s winter here, so no zucchinis).

Edit: Is there no way to print the recipe? Do I have to print the entire page?

(Jane) #7

I did Ctrl-P and saved to a PDF then used my PDF editor to clean it up.Deleted a bunch of pages so now only 4 with the pictures.

I’m not a big fan of rosemary but have some basil growing in my hydroponic so going to sub that. I am going to make it tonight so I will post pics and my opinion!

Going to make half the recipe though with 1# gound beef, 4 eggs and one zucchini.

(Jane) #8

Ok, it wasn’t great, but not bad! A bit bland so I kicked it up with salsa and sour cream. Hubby had 2 servings, so he approved. I think I would sub salsa for the tomato paste and ketchup next time.

I guessed on the pan size and needed either a smaller pan or an extra egg. The “egg roll” was too thin and fell apart in a couple of places when I rolled it.

(Andrew Board) #9

Hm, but its looks great :slight_smile: I like how its looks!

(Andrew Board) #10

Thank you very much for recipe, i’ll try on weekend too!

(Bob M) #11

Salsa is a great idea.

(KCKO, KCFO) #12

Did you half the recipe? Maybe that is why it was thin?

I’m fasting so won’t be doing this til next week. I always add more spices to everything, so knowing it is bland to begin with will be helpful.

(Jane) #13

Yes, I halfed it and used 1 zucchini and 4 eggs. I used a smaller pan than it looked like in the picture, but it was still too big. I needed either a smaller pan or one more egg might haver done the trick.

It heated up well the next day for lunch and is good with salsa and sour cream.