Zorntini?

(eat more) #1

inquiring minds want to know…

i’ve seen it referenced but nothing more than that

is it like fight club (and somebody messed up)?
do you have to know the secret handshake?

:blush:

(matt ) #2

Paging @Brenda!!

(eat more) #3

thanks @matt
i meant to tag her and apparently forgot LOL

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #4

Ya go to Starbucks.
An attitude helps, you know, chip on the shoulder. Look 'em in the eye.

Ask for a “passion tea, no classic (syrup), no water but with ice and add heavy cream”.
Watch their ass when they add the cream. Yell at them if they try to put half and half in. They have heavy cream! They hide it in their mini fridge like the little shysters they are.
Act like you’re about to leap the counter, they’ll get the damn cream.

Many ketopians have made this at home using passion tea they made with several tea bags. (concentrated).

(eat more) #5

i call this being assertive
i always have an “attitude”…how someone interacts with me determines whether it’s good or bad…by their standards :joy:

last night i did flavored mineral water with ice and hwc…which is what made me wonder what a zorntini was…i was close-ish :slight_smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #6

I added more silly “assertive” instruction to my post. Lol

(eat more) #7

LOL
it confuses me that ppl are afraid to ask for what they actually want…especially when they are paying for it…they’re starbucks employees not the mafia but i’m “assertive” enough that i’d prob ask the mafia as well… #oops #cementshoes

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #8

Believe me girl, me too. My Modus Operandi is to empower people, mostly women, to ask for what they need. Sometimes I am foolishly perceived as “mean” for this, when my only goal is to make you stronger.

(eat more) #9

i’m super “mean” too…can’t you tell? :blush:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #10

IDK man. Come to KetoFest and we’ll talk. I can judge you properly in person. Lol

(Dustin Cade) #11

Yeah why on earth starbucks would use their “classic syrup” when someone orders SF flavors… @chandra-lah has become a pro at SB… I just get the Americano with HC… I’m curious to try @Brenda Zorntini

(David K) #12

I get it with water, too bitter straight up.

(Dustin Cade) #13

So just put in my order for a Zorntini… we’ll see what it’s like…

Ok selfie time! @chandra-lah

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #14

You don’t look stoked at all. Lol

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #15

Yep. Some get it with SF sweetener too. Highly dependant on the individual.

(Dustin Cade) #16

I never do… :grin:

(Jessica) #17

:grin::grin::grin:
Usually I just get straight black coffee. But now I want a Zorntini, not because I imagine this to be yummy (idk, never had one of those fancy drinks in starbucks), but because this must be so fun to order.

(Dustin Cade) #18

@Brenda ok I’ll admit i enjoyed this drink, i’m not a huge starbucks person, @chandra-lah had started going more often… This drink looks like it should taste like a strawberry milk/smoothy, so that visual to actual is a bit off putting at first… it was pretty good

(Clare) #19

Here in the UK you’re doing well if they’ve got full fat milk - and they still look at you like you’ve got two heads if you ask for it.

(bulkbiker) #20

They usually have cream when I ask for it… just sayin…