Zero Carb Information Videos

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #321

Even if he did, medical ethics would preclude talking about it.

But as you say, his hunch about what might have been happening with Dr. Saladino is interesting, and may well be right.

this guy has great, short, high quality(!) informational/inspirational vids. he lives in japan

Well we know that what he promises (super quick fat-loss and muscle gain) wonā€™t happen to most of usā€¦ Especially not with a breakfast of 600g beef, 10 eggs and a little cheese :smiley: I actually canā€™t eat that much (and I thought I eat a ton sometimes :slight_smile: well I do but I need more meals for it especially on carni).
I had no problem with the other things in it but this one is misleading.

yea I feel ya but again the physical body requires not one plant carb for survival so??? but yea we are super individual but when a guru runs rampant LOL

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #326

Hey, Karen, I wasnā€™t saying Saladino was right, but that Chaffeeā€™s guess at what happened with Saladino might be right. But your point about the body needing no carbohydrate whatsoever is well-taken.

oh yea all good I feel ya on it :slight_smile:

I havenā€™t been keeping up. Guess Iā€™ll have to dip back into the pool. I quit listening to Saladino a long time ago, something about him just didnā€™t sit with me.

yea me neither and he has lost the zc community for sure. :slight_smile:

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Freel%2FCnFjB5sBkAI%2F%3Figshid%3DMDM4ZDc5MmU%3D%26fbclid%3DIwAR05Cvn5aMNRPN3VOA_WdLAFrkr9VunOOd-vDflRzwCdjedM1pPnm0BAIkg&h=AT3Vlr2lFqDbukw1k2zaZvCAc1gag-qJs0i6L2voihkfYZcJ9ku4lqwjuwO1PydOvyweADUC4rSRSF0hhBzkwoHBsRhIkg3DhWfhcwZkkZmrRnNtC-LYM2ikU08t95YPkpXv&tn=EH-R&c[0]=AT09XLS3IMUVOU5iIO-LjwJc0O7flR_L4l1l9EW9-pOrU7CY6I2UCT6jobvru7_faNaIAKLroZBP7qAto7O3G5QyG9fpDkkAkSS9eIEJLLxX14umbRyE6zmzZWwdvzQ7tD-8J9TBGdulIzs4j7mbSF1XkHYfbDFjM6wsJ4KqI3V5Ui5ohu3pzrNrOY5Q03TolqsisD_fAjpa7lj2n0N2CuyjEeR1ygU

South Park got it right long ago :slight_smile: click the crazy big link, I donā€™t know why the video of this short clip doesnā€™t come up but hey it worked when I clicked it soā€¦

(Michael) #331

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tICJUNXfaO0 Paul Mason and Anthony Chaffee

Brocc was one of the first things I researched heavily online for itsā€™ toxic levels and I dumped it so fast :slight_smile: So yea I so agree with this guy on this one!

Longer videoā€¦but what I love on this is the first opening statement!!!

Dr. Chaffee, what do you eat for breakfast?
He responds, usually nothing, I am not hungry but last night my final meal was a steak and a whole duck!!!

Now that is a zc meal! steak and whole duckā€¦now I want it HAHA

TVā€¦REAL INFO ON CARNIVORE

read this up, very very interesting!!! WE ARE OUT THERE!!

another great info related to our lifestyle.

GREAT longer chatā€¦needs time to see it all, not fast chat, but a great one!!!

This is her carnivore journey!

Laura walked a hard path into zc.
she says clearly she can not moderate, I so know this :slight_smile:
she is 5 yrs zc now with great info to share.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #341

Addiction is such a pain. I really identify with her inability to celebrate an anniversary by going out and doing the behaviour that got her into trouble. You hear the same thing at A.A. meetings, from newly-sober alcoholics who celebrated completing their first year of sobriety by having a few drinks. If you stop doing what works, it stops working, lol!