Your dogs - let's see them

(BJ) #142

My puppy could be your pups younger brother

(BJ) #143

Houdini is the teacup chihuahua/toy poodle mix. AJ is the beagle/miniature pinscher mix.

(Virginia ) #144

That is just to cute :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #145

These are my fur babies… all 3 are Shepherd and Husky mix.

Shelby is 8 years old
10%20wks

Kito is 6 years old

Khaleesi is 6 years old

and some of them together
197512_4126761080113_1335201629_n 22007607_10212199998167922_379108027285429831_n
Sorry for posting so many pics…lol Love my babies.:heart::heart::heart::dog2::dog2::dog2:

(Ellen) #146

Post more pics! They’re gorgeous.

(Clint Phelps) #147

This is our pup Ollie. Pic was taken in June when he was 4 months old. Mini Schnauzer

(Virginia ) #148

Thank you so much Ellen, I’ll gather some more up and post them. :slight_smile:

Wow, you just don’t know what you’re asking for! :open_mouth: She has literally thousands of photos of these guys! :smile:

(Virginia ) #150

Yes I do…lol Can’t help it :blush:

(Ellen) #151

“Squares my shoulders” I’m a big girl, I can take it!

(ash) #152

My border collie blue healer mix. And my Chihuahua jack russel mix. The collie is 5 months and the chih mix is 5 years old.

(Deborah ) #153

My pound puppy, Olive (aka Ollie). Adopted her from the shelter when she was 6 mos. old; she’s 6.5 yrs. old now. They had her marked as a Border Terrier mix, but who knows (or cares!)…

I vacillate between liking the groomed vs. ungroomed look better. :slight_smile: :heart:

(Virginia ) #154

@Elle79 Here are some more pics as you requested :slight_smile:
Shelby

55-1

Kito with his floppy ears, for some reason it took a few years for his ears to stand up.

Khaleesi

(Ellen) #155

@DoggieMom; they’re adorable, bet they’re great fun to play with & have snuggles!

(Virginia ) #156

Thank you. Yes they are, I don’t know what I would do without them. They are so spoiled.

You really need to post some of Kito’s recent pics, now that his ears stand up. Yep, took nearly 5 years and they said he would probably have floppy ears his whole life. But he really looks so much different now. … I checked but don’t see any. I’m sure there’s some, I just didn’t locate any.

(Virginia ) #158

Ok Dave, here are a couple.

Kito

(When in doubt, keep your carbs under 20g) #159

You’re not kidding, he looks really different.

Man, those are beautiful dogs!

I’ll bet they shed like crazy! :grinning:

(Virginia ) #160

Thank you. Yes, he does…lol He sheds the most, then Shelby on the right and Khaleesi in the back doesn’t shed to much at all.

(When in doubt, keep your carbs under 20g) #161

I’ve decided our next dog is going to be a poodle. :grin:

I’m just so tired of the shedding! :tired_face:

Nothing crazy, something like this:

poodle

That’s it! I’VE PUT MY FOOT DOWN, but we’ll end up getting whatever Lisa wants. :grin: