Your dogs - let's see them

pets

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #445

Makes me sad. :cry:

(Candii) #446

So many amazing doggos. I am going to try to post mine.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #447

So cute.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #448

:frowning::slightly_frowning_face::pleading_face: poor pups.

(Ellen) #449

Sending love to Shelby (and her humans).

:slight_smile:

(Ashley) #451

Poor Shelby! I hope she gets lots of loves and feels better soon <3

Here are a couple of my 50-lb. lap dog. She’s about 9-1/2 now, so she’s an old lady in Bulldog years, but she just gets more cuddly as time goes on.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #453

She looks super cuddly and cute

(Ellen) #454

She’s gorgeous.

Thanks everyone. Appreciate all the kind words. She seems to at least be coming off the stronger meds they had her on now, so hoping she will start being her old self again soon. :slightly_smiling_face: … She’s been chilling out on the mattress all day, and I actually took the whole week off, so she will get any attention she needs during all this. (Not like they all don’t get that already :wink: ) … Thanks again.

(Doug) #456

:slightly_smiling_face: Great picture. :heart:

Definitely has the real “Bulldog” feeling.

My dog sitter took that picture and it’s one of my favorites of her. Stubborn tongue and a little bit of stink eye.

Her first…shes probably wondering when the hell that happened and pleading for it not to be true :joy:

this is one of my Great Pyrenees. Murphy.

(Diane) #460

What a great name!

(Arlene) #461

It looks like Murphy likes to help with the wood cutting. What a beautiful dog.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #462

This was my best buddy, Tatum. She was left at a vet’s office in 98 and I took her home. She used to go to work with me and was never on leash. My shadow and I loved her. She made it to 14 years old! This is us in our younger years:

tatum

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #463

Awww she’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and that red hair is rockin’ :metal:t4:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #464

Yeah, my boss made me wear a full coverage head scarf with my work scrubs to work every day for months because she hated it so much.