Your dogs - let's see them

pets

(Ellen) #385

She is daft AF but always happy, think that’s a breed thing, never known a pyrennes that wasn’t happy. Clara is a joy.

Cant remember if I posted here or not. This is my 2 from a few weeks ago durring the 2 day “winter” snow we got.

No snowman is safe! :slight_smile:

sleepy%20dz

(Sophie) #389

Yes, I sleep with my puppy. We are a pack. If you can’t deal with that, then Sod Off. Life is greatly enhanced with a 4-legged beast barreling down your hallway, just sayin. :wink:

Pack indeed. :slight_smile: … I go to get in bed, and my clan follows. Though the big guy, Kito, will wait until i’m asleep and usually get down to lay on the floor beside me, or out in the chair I sit in mostly in the living room. The oldest girl, Shelby, will also get up on the bed, but is first to head off and likes to sleep in her own piece. The baby girl, Khaleesi, sleeps with us all night, usually up against my legs. :slight_smile: They can/will warm you up too. She also lays with me the most while in the chair, but the other two do this as well. But only when she’s not with me.

(Jane) #391

My son was cooking bacon when he took this pic.

Praying for bacon!

(I just noticed he hadn’t gotten all the kitchen cabinets painted yet when this was taken :slightly_smiling_face:)

He’s summoning all the bacon gods to throw him a piece :slight_smile:

Been resting up my bum knee all this week, so laying on the couch to watch some shows, and my little girl (Khaleesi) finally realized she can still lay with me, while laying down. I’m usually sitting in the chair with the ottoman, and she lays between my legs and across my chest nearly every evening. … But the other two are never far behind, waiting for their chance. - The girls are 75 +/- lbs. Kito is 85+/- lbs. :smile:

With Shelby laying not far away, and Kito in the chair next to me. Yeah, they hover. :smile:

(Diane) #394

You know some people PAY to have weighted blankets.

:smile: … if you look closely, the grey one under the white one is a weighted blanket! :rofl: … I’ve been trying to keep my knee extra warm, when not icing it. :+1:

I also just cut my hair today, so it looks extras thin presently. :flushed::crazy_face:

Nothing wrong with that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Mary) #397

This is not a dog who needs to worry about hip dysplasia :smiley:

(Alec) #398

Dangerous ground

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #399

:dog: or :lion:?

(Hoby Bradfield) #400

Sadly I have to tell everyone the my 175 pound lap dog was lost to bone cancer just over 2 weeks ago. These pics were taken within a day or two of her passing…

Sorry for your loss, Hoby. :slightly_frowning_face:

(Ashley) #402

I’m so sorry for your loss!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #403

I’m so sorry for your loss :broken_heart:

(Andi loves space, bacon and fasting. ) #404

Vera Rubin says there’s too many dogs in this thread!

Tycho Brahe would like to be friends with all of your dogs.