Your dogs - let's see them

pets

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #365

The pics I have of my dogs(one passed several years ago)outweigh all the pics I have of humans.

So I’m with V on this one. Lots of dog pics.

FYI I gave my pup some chicken gizzards and hearts, based on you giving them to your dogs. She loved them. Fried them up in coconut oil, she snarfed them down.

Yeah, ours absolutely love them. … Hell, I hardly get any myself these days. :slight_smile:

Here’s a pic of one of our past pups, Brandi. (Japanese Akita, AKC name LaBrandi Lady-Bear) … She was really sweet, but got real sick when she was just a couple years old. :slightly_frowning_face: So she wasn’t with us long unfortunately. … She was just about 3 or 4 months in this pic.

Edit: to add an additional pic of Brandi… Sorry for the poor quality of the images. It was a while ago. :slight_smile:

But at least it shows her markings a little better.

(Elizabeth ) #367

Awesome akita! I also have the breed, we got 2 Long coat Akitas,here is Kona and Yondu

They’re gorgeous, and love their colors. :slight_smile:

(Ellen) #369

IMG-20190223-WA0001
Not mine but mates dopey gorgeous girl, one of many reasons I love seeing them is I get to play with her.

She looks so happy! :grinning:

I like looking at dogs, but that picture really made me smile.

Sweetest thing on four paws, Watson!

Beautiful dog, Joyce! :heart:

Thank you… He is sweeter than he is cute!!! Lol

Well, that’s pretty sweet then! :wink:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #375

What a cutie. She sleeps like my Stella did in her younger days, taking up the whole couch on her back. :blush:

Yes, he takes up the entire sofa while he’s there, and when he has other engagements, he leaves the “fairy dust” behind as a place marker… lol

(Thurston ) #377

The kids dogs at our house over Christmas.

(Heather Meyer) #378

Here is my $22,500.00 Best Friend.
This is Cadie - she is 100% Keto too
Almost 4 year old Pure Chocolate Lab
100% sweet enough for me
5% Shenannigans

(Janelle) #379

Mom! He’s touching me!

(Doug) #380

:smile:

:joy: love those looks of “yuck” and “what, it wasn’t me”

(Ellen) #382

Mates in Sweden got a dog today, Phoenix says Hi.

(Virginia ) #383

Thanks @Iced :slight_smile: They are really sweet, I get that look from often when I pull my camera out…lol

(Virginia ) #384

Lol… same here. :slight_smile: