Your dogs - let's see them

pets

(Blessed with butter ) #344

My yellow lab died on the 5th of Jan. now we just have the puppy :frowning:

I love Westies! I am a dog groomer and they are my favorite haircut to give

(Jane) #347

Awww… sorry for your loss :slightly_frowning_face:

(Becky) #348

My group :slight_smile: I can get lots of miles out of these 3!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #349

I’m so sorry! My condolences. :frowning_face:

(Ashley) #350

I’m so sorry for your loss! <3

Sorry for your loss. As much as we love having them around, loosing them can be quite hard indeed.

(Virginia ) #352

Sorry for your loss. :frowning:

(Blessed with butter ) #353

Thank you everyone! The best thing about it is we had the puppy. We call him our bridge doggie.
xxoo

Actually, that does indeed help quite a bit, though it’s still hard. :slight_smile: And each time this has happened to us, the wife always starts with the ‘I don’t want to get anymore’ (Which is understandable)

But I remind her of the time you get with them. Plus, this is only until she sees the next set of those big Puppy Eyes looking up at her. :slight_smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #355

And in the end, it means more love waiting at the Bridge! :heart:

(Kristen Ann) #356

The difference between my dogs when I’ve been gone for 12 hours. The top dog is 3 going on old man. Also thankful that keto lets me skip eating on an extremely busy day!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #357

My boss recently lost her old German Shepherd. This her new pup Otto. He is going to come to work every day and be our shop mascot. He’s a Labradoodle and I just love him already!

I love the name :slight_smile:

Monday and tuesday positions…lab ancestors are rolling around in their graves…

(Kristen Ann) #360

:joy: :rofl:

(Virginia ) #361

I took my fur babies outside for a little while to enjoy the weather and took some current pictures of them. :slight_smile:

Khaleesi, Shelby and Kito

Beautiful baby girl Khaleesi.

Beautiful baby girl Shelby.

Handsome baby boy Kito.

And this one I had to share, he gave me that look like…
OH NO, NOT MORE PICTURES… Lol

(Ellen) #362

That is some serious side eye going on :rofl: Gorgeous pups :heart:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #363

They look like such sweet pups.

I know that side I look😂. I’ve given it to a few people, the really, you gonna do that, look.

She really liked that one, I as well. Actually just made it my Avatar. … But I’ve always joked with her about how they close their eyes or turn their head when she has the camera. :smile: - But she has literally thousands of photos of these pups.