Your dogs - let's see them

pets

(Virginia ) #324

Beautiful fur babies you have, love their names. :slight_smile:

Thank you!! They are such good boys. Canā€™t take credit for their names though. Our local shelter named them. :slight_smile:

(Sophie) #326

I just love his face! Too adorable! Is he terrier? He has that ā€œlookā€ about him. :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dog:

(Sophie) #327

What a sweet couch potato you have! They sure know how to make themselves comfy donā€™t they? :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: they really doā€¦we let her sleep on the couch for a few nights in September and she wont let us forget our mistake :joy: We leave the room for 2 seconds and she is already hugging the pillow :wink: But she is old, so we let her enjoy :wink:

(Hillary ) #329

Thank you. He is a chorkie and the light of our life.

(Sophie) #330

I knew it! He has terrier written all over his sweet little face. Owner beware: ā€œTerrorsā€ are brilliant little buggers. They can be more challenging than twin 3yo toddlers! :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dog:

These are my buddies Patch and Diesel. Patch is ready for Summer.

Tippie ~ a two time return to our local shelter. Canā€™t understand why. Sheā€™s the sweetest.

(less is more, more or less) #333

Those ears ā€” my heart jumped.

Does Tippie have pit in her? Ours was a pit ā€œrescueā€ as well. A family was ill-prepared to take her on 9 years ago. Sheā€™s also a sweetie, and helped two of my children get over their fear of dogs.

Yes, Tippie is a Pit mix. Thatā€™s awesome about your kids!

(Elizabeth Ikerd) #335

Tsavo, my South African Boerboel

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Monday was ruffā€¦
If anyone ever asks, my dog lives like a queen :wink:

My wife saved this for me, since it rings so true for me! :smile:

Times three I might addā€¦

But these ā€˜Alarm Clocksā€™ were just too cute, especially when they were little. ā€¦ Hereā€™s the younger two at just a couple weeks old. - Kito and Khaleesiā€¦

And their older sister, Shelby, who we got 18 months before. (Same Parents)ā€¦

And things changed so fastā€¦ :smile: ā€¦They follow me around everywhere I go and always have.

Thereā€™s pretty much one of the three laying on me, with me, etc. at almost all times when Iā€™m home. :slight_smile:

(The amazing autoimmune šŸ¦„) #339

My girl wakes us up bright and early everyday. She thinks itā€™s her duty to get us up and not sleep past 5:30. She talks us awake. :smile:

Awesome doggies :slight_smile:
I would love to have a Husky, but I canā€™t fit him into our lifestyleā€¦a labrador is more ā€œmeā€ :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile: - Theyā€™re Husky/Shepard mix. - My Wifeā€™s cousin owned the Mother, Father & Grandfather to these guys. But he unfortunately passed a few years back, when they were just a couple years old.

(Janelle) #342

That early thing - French Bulldogs. Or at least mine for the 12 years Iā€™ve had her now. I think Iā€™ve slept until 6am a handful of times unless I was on vacation and a pet sitter was dealing with that!

Yep, sounds about right. Weā€™re usually surprised when they donā€™t wake us. And the other end of that is they run to the bedroom as soon as they think Iā€™m going to bed! :smile: Itā€™s funny when Iā€™m just going in to use the restroom, so they all pile on the bed, and then follow me back out when Iā€™m done. :smile: