Woah, my intestines are ...working over time?

(Debi) #21

Keigan…well it is pink…maybe a slight hint of white…but for realz more pink than white. Tell me more about the white tongue and the flora, this is interesting. INow that you mention it, my tongue does feel a bit different…will the white be happening???

Thanks for the flora insight. :slight_smile:

Just hang an "OUT OF ORDER’ sign on one of them! … Yeah, I know it’s a lie, but it would probably work! Like placing a personal reservation for one! :smile:

(Debi) #23

Can I put 10 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: on this suggestion!!

(Debi) #24

Is it wrong that this movie moment popped into mind?!?!? image

A white tongue is a symptom of an excess in yeast within the body, yeast is a living organism the consumes and expels, expels toxin to be precise.

So you might be experiencing a die off of yeast, the transition of one gut flora to another.

This too shall pass. Hold on to your toes and give nature a few days to expel the dead yeast and those toxins. Yeast loves sugar and carbs and can’t survive in an environment of non-carbs. That means your diet is working, the body is adjusting,

(Debi) #26

Update…I think it was the fasting or the wheat grass juice. I am leaning towards the fasting. So if you are here looking for answers, try cutting back your fasting :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #27

So you’re fine now?

It could be one or the other, or both? … I know breaking the fast with certain foods can cause this, and I’m sure like everything else in life, we are all different, so it could just be the Wheat Grass Juice, as you stated.

I know I’ve seen some say they like to break a fast with eggs and bacon, but for me, eggs set me off. Not sure on bacon, but since it did it two times in a row, I now just use a small spinach salad with olive oil and dressing. Since this works, I’m sticking with it. … Hope you find it which is was, or find something else that works for you.

(Jane) #29

OMG - I hope you are fine now because I am laughing my ass off reading this thread (the stall sign and the Dumb and Dumber reference!) and I would feel bad if you were still suffering!

(Debi) #30

Thanks, yes I am fine :slight_smile: I wasnt terribly “un fine” when it happened - I didn’t feel ill…just terribly inconvenient!!

Further UPDATE - I have resumed the wheat grass juice with no issues so far…so I think it was the fasting. So again, if you are reading this because your butt is having a manic episode, cut back a bit on your fasting! :slight_smile:

It’s happened to me too after fasting, a couple of times. The second time I had broken the fast with wheatgrass and it was a disaster. What stopped it for me was to break the fast with psyllium husks. I had to actually do that just once and I didn’t have problems like that anymore, in the following fasts.Adding fibers is usually not suggested but in the transition they were helpful for some reason.