WIKI: Favorite Keto Related Podcasts

ketopodcasts
wiki

(Jack Brien) #61

Headbangers Kitchen. YouTube based food podcast with an Indian slant on keto food with a heavy metal theme. Much better than it sounds!

(VLC.MD) #62

New to podcasts.

I used the search tool on my iPhone podcats app.

No 2Keto dudes :frowning:

I think most people searching for Keto podcasts type Keto.

(Carol E. ) #63

If you listen to a podcast and really enjoy the guest being interviewed search for their name in podcasts or their name + podcast on the internet. I have discovered a number of good, not strictly keto, podcasts this way recently. Or at the least, more podcasts of the interviewee that I enjoyed.

(Nick Eagle) #64

Matt and Megha, founders from Ketoconnect.net have a newish podcast called Keto for normies… I absolutely love it! So down to earth and have great info and guests.

The Health Edge podcast is very good! Not strictly about Keto, but great nutrition information nonetheless. Highly recommended!

(mary) #66

Found this one today and have plowed through 3 episodes… good stuff!

(ianrobo) #67

What has happened to Keto talk ? No download for a month ?

(Summer) #68

Anyone know of any good Dr. podcasts backing up keto for myself?

(Sheri Knauer) #69

Im going to assume you are listening to 2 Keto Dudes. Others that I like are:
Diet Doctor Podcast
Carnivore Cast
Fast Keto
High Intensity Health
Human Performance Outliers
Keto Woman
Ketogeek
Low Carb MD podcast
Peak Human
Keto Savage
Keto Hacking MD

(Summer) #70

Ok so actually no, I have not listened to 2 keto dudes. I guess I’m out of the loop.

Thank you for all the suggestions!

(Sheri Knauer) #71

Sorry. I just thought you may have listened to them because you are on the forum created by the 2 keto dudes.

(Jacqueline Porter) #72

I like Dr Eric Westman and Dr Ken Berry

(Scott) #73

I am the same way in assuming you were already listening to “2ketodudes”. Look up^ there is a banner ad for it on the top of every page of the forum.