Who wants to start a fast right now? Let's do this

(Teresa (turtle)) #61

Hi there @Maggie08 Very impressive 100 hours!

I have essentially been doing ADF. I broke fast Tuesday at 47 hours and again last night at 47 hours.

As far as the under 160 pounds goal - today I weighed in at 161.6 - getting closer!

Edit to add: I am doing another fast now of 42 hours to family stuff on Saturday. I will try my darndest to be strict carnivore on the weekend so as not to derail myself from my goal.

(Raj Seth) #62

When you finished your 4 day fast, you just had one dinner and launched another 2 day? Read/watch/hear Fung & Ramos - feasting after fasting is as important, if not more so, than the fast itself…

(Jason Cordier) #63

Well done team, I finished at 118 hours to my regret. My notifications of these posts did not come through, so please excuse my tardiness in responding. I intend to do a few more days on starting Monday to see if that moves the needle a little.

(Teresa (turtle)) #64

On Saturday before breaking fast I did in fact reach 159 on the scale!
After refeeding for the entire weekend this morning I was at 164.6 again.
I started another fast this morning though. I believe that some of the gain was water weight from a few too many carbs.

(Sarah Tilford) #66

yes I did. I understand the concepts, but this was how it fit into my life best–which is another thing ramos/fung teach :wink: (the situation was travel related… if it makes you feel better, consider it a 6 day fast with a random meal in the middle)
I’ve had plenty of feasting since.

(Raj Seth) #68

Good. No - fantastic. I’m all aboard on fasting/feasting around one’s schedule.