What's your KETO - Kryptonite?

ketones
ketosis
kryptonite

(Karen) #81

There’s something here about husbands, and wives and keepers of pecan nuts. A joke I think, if only I could work it out.

K

(Scotty) #82

Ha ha! I left myself wide open for that one…

(Troy) #83

Round 2…:smile:
Lately, sunflower seeds

Not plain or organic
Not a visit or supporting a local farmer
Not going on a self harvest on a hike today
:joy::cry::joy:

It’s a 100% Walmart purchase!!

It’s finally packaged, resealable Bag of Bigs Brand…Dill Pickle “ flavor “ sunflower seeds
So good
Stocking up lately
Yummy

Half a bag today …and 5 tbsp of kerrygold
The 1st half of my 2MAD for today

Cost for the above = Less than $1.75…lol

(JGL) #84

Definitely diet coke ginger lime and Enlightened ice cream in mint chocolate chip. I am not really concerned about either for the blood sugar impact, because mine runs on the low side, but I am trying to eat more whole foods and these certainly are like, 1/2 to 3/4 foods at best!

(Margie) #85

Buy the snack size baggies. Ziplock makes them.

(Rob) #86

Thanks, I did (supermarket own brand I think) and I just got a big bag of macadamias to prove the theory. I’ll let you all know if his hack can fool my greedy lizard brain :brain::lizard::flushed:

(Margie) #87

It didn’t work for me…I knew where the others were😉

(Rob) #88

OK, I have the solution (it’s pretty obvious really)

1. hide individual loaded baggies all around the house in places you’ll come across them in your weekly activities… and here’s the clever bit…
  2. get one of those Men In Black Neuralyzers to wipe your short term memory as to where they are.

You will naturally come upon them all week and be effectively rationed. Easy, peasy!! You can thank me later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Margie) #89

Outstanding! I like the way you think😊

They do make really small ziplocs- about 1/4 the size of a sandwich ziplock-perfect for snacks.

(Rob) #91

Thanks. Read down and you’ll see we are already indulging in advanced sci-fi applications of these awesome little baggies! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ahhhh, I see…very far out ideas. I like it!

(Rob) #93

So, part one done… now to hiding them…

Where is my Neuralyzer :sunglasses:

(TJ Borden) #94

Men In Black Alien Attack : Neuralizer Toy Movie Replica with Sound and Light Effects https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RQX7QOW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ZIv3AbQBTK69R

(Rob) #95

Thanks… but my cunning plan* relies on a working one :sunglasses:

Otherwise I’m going to be playing Macadamia Treasure Hunt (which is like High-Fat Pokemon Go) for 5 mins and then binge the hell out of them :flushed:

*As cunning as a cunning fox who was recently made professor of cunning at Oxford University

(109d33bb44d476da242e) #96

Pork rinds and pure zero rockstar!!!

Seed crackers now as well…
Capnbob- have you found your nuts yet?!!

(TJ Borden) #98

:rofl::rofl::rofl:If someone just jumped on this thread, they’re probably really confused.

(Troy) #99

Craving now! :weary::heart_eyes:
+1…and +1

This one here , new
Have you tried ( exclusive to AMPM/Arco I believe for now )
Slightly sweeter, still freaking tasty😄

(Margie) #100

My oh my! Where is my noisy Cricket…I must be on guard, should the alien huggers find the goodies before I do!