What's your favorite meal, and why? I really want to know! 🙂

(Laura) #21

Yum! That sounds awesome. I love smoky flavor.

(MooBoom) #22

Who can choose just one meal? Not meeeee!

Entree: either oysters kilpatrick, flame grilled marron or saganaki
Main: either fresh killed bbq lobster tail (drowned in garlic and parsley butter), or a large wagyu steak medium rare with a blue cheese sauce, or kick arse pork belly with sauerkraut and loaded cauli mash.
Dessert: seasonal berries topped with lightly toasted pecans and triple thick cream.

It’d be an OMAD feast that’s for sure!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #23

Mine probably would have been a deep dish, super greasy and crunchy bottomed pizza with jalapenos, bacon and pineapple.

Today it’s pork chops or fish cooked in so much butter with cauli/broccoli with a healthy dose of cheese sauce on top!

(Carl Keller) #24

Darren, since you are picking up the tab on this imaginary meal, I will also have the ribeye, medium, with a side of southern fried chicken legs and for dessert, Alaskan King or Snow Crab with clarified butter.

*points and laughs evily at everyone who ordered cheap

(Kate) #25

Sauted Scallops with a Cauliflower puree to Start
Slow cooked Belly pork with creamed spinach for main
Cheese, nuts and celery to finish. Would appreciate some pimento cheese, guac or Spinach and Artichoke dip with seeded crackers or coconut puffs to nibble on with drinks before dinner! What time should I arrive???

(bulkbiker) #26

Trust me to get weird rump steak 
 but as it had been sitting in a plastic bag in the fridge for about 4 days
 I’ll have the last bit tonight

Ribeye – rare or medium rare – with asparagus and some melted cheese. Maybe throw in some pork belly or spicy sausages for good measure if I’m particularly peckish.

It used to be Mexican Mole (I make it myself) and wild grain rice. Now, it’s steak and cheese in a bowl. :grin:

(The amazing autoimmune 🩄) #29

Omelette with cheese, mushrooms, onions and bacon.

(Robert C) #30

3 or 4 egg scramble. Cook eggs in coconut oil. 4 strips of bacon baked - fat (no hormones, no antibiotics type bacon) poured back in to the eggs. Add cream cheese and the (now diced) bacon with a dash (or more to taste) of cayenne pepper. Great keto macros if the dairy does not bother you.

Never heard of this. Sounds intriguing. :thinking:

Excellent idea! I’ll be waiting for my invite. :grin:

God @MooBoom, put a little more thought into this, would ya? :wink:

Okay, I know I said “no judgement”, but pineapple? I mean you had me right up to pineapple. :slight_smile:

:drooling_face: :yum:

In one meal? #GOBIGORGOHOME :+1:

I’ve never had this. You have any fond memories of eating it?

Oh Kate, I am literally drooling! Fortunately it’s contained. :slight_smile:

You know my forum title is “Laziest of Lazy Keto”, right? :wink:

Mark, have you tried the aging process, where you keep it in the fridge for a few days uncovered?

I was wondering if you were going there? Rib-eye just seemed too bland, for you. :slight_smile:

NONE of my meals had cool names like this! :smile:

drooling

Sounds great! I went on a kick awhile back where I was cooking my bacon in coconut oil. SO GOOD!

(Alex ) #32

Chicken thighs for me, I like them spicy, juicy, and not too overcooked! any flavour actually!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #33

As soon as I perfect the recipe, everyone’s invited :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Laurie) #34

Never mind fave carb foods. Too many to mention!

I used to love pork chops, but I can’t eat them any more (steakhouse syndrome). I bought pork chops in packages of 9 and froze most of them. Usually. But one evening I ate my pork chop and felt like having another. I kept cooking and eating them until all 9 were all gone.

Favorite meal now, I don’t know.

Maybe our neighborhood potluck dinners, because (a) I get to pick and choose, (b) the food is plentiful, © someone else cooked most of it, and (d) there is lots of meat, and most of the food–including the meat–is home grown.

I was going to include buffets as well, but now we know their food is full of bad oils and other things we don’t want.

Now you’re speaking my language! :+1:

Okay, I need to move. My neighborhood sucks. :slight_smile:

(Michelle) #36

My favorite meal has always been steak. But the meal that makes my whole family happiest is unstuffed egg rolls. Lots of egg.

(Robert C) #37

Their profit is your loss. Just like life insurance policies that make others very happy if you are gone. Maybe not the best strategy?

I love that statement. :heart:

Only a few times my family’s sat around the table and truly been happy.

The other day Lisa and I were at a restaurant, and were thinking of something we really liked there, when suddenly it hit me that I didn’t know what kind of oil they cooked that meal in. Most certainly vegetable oil. So much for that. :woozy_face:

(bulkbiker) #39

Not yet but worth a try

Props! That’s some serious meat eating :joy: