What's your favorite kitchen tool?

(Laura ) #1

I’ll start. (I mean, besides my cast iron skillet that is) I love my Cuisinart immersion blender. But I’m thinking about getting a food processor which might be easier for some recipes I’ve been bookmarking. Any suggestions as to brand, or size?

(jketoscribe) #2

Instant Pot hands down but my new found love for an old cast iron skillet is closing in on second place.

(Guardian of the bacon) #4

Been Happy with the Ninja. We have the big one with blender, processor, and the smoothie cups.

(Genevieve Biggs) #5

Cuisinart ice cream maker. :sunglasses:

(Jacquie) #6

Breville burr coffee grinder and Cuisinart espresso machine.:-:grinning:

(Laura ) #7

I have a ninja, used to use it for smoothies. I don’t think it’s big enough for say, a head of cauliflower. But it might work for some smaller things. :thinking:

(Tom Seest) #8

My wife is the most beautiful thing in our kitchen, although I hesitate to call her a tool.

When she doesn’t have the time to cook beautiful meals, I revert to fasting or my standby of Fried Eggs.

(jketoscribe) #9

I like my Mocca pot, too!

(In a #ketomarriage with @peggaloon) #10

Cast iron pan
Egg flip

(I like to post memes!) #11

@tdseest Oh you are such a romantic!

(matt ) #12

My Thermapen!

(Richard Morris) #13

oh I want one of those

(Richard Morris) #14

(Jacquie) #15

Great minds! :grinning:

(Steven Cook) #16

Everything else is negotiable…

It may sound dumb - but Alexa is really handy for me. I play music, listen to books,etc… while cooking usually. Having multiple hands-free timers going at once is priceless! Especially when you have 10 things going at once!

My cast iron pan and bacon press may be a number one traditional tool if you will.

Meat knife and fork. :slight_smile:

(Guardian of the bacon) #19

The Dishwasher

(Mark) #20

Anybody want to buy my gently used toaster, it’s starting to gather dust