What's your absolute favourite Keto recipe?

(Bansaw) #1

For me, main dish is beefburgers wrapped in lettuce with sides.
And for dessert , cheesecake.

Also, what your favourite “easy-to-make” recipe too?

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

Definitely butter beef. So quick and easy in an instant pot, and I never get tired of it!

(Janelle) #3

Is that like Indian butter chicken?

I love a “taco salad” - a bed of shredded lettuce, spiced beef, sour cream, avocado, salsa and cheese.

Fathead pizza is pretty good too but not something we can do often.

(Bansaw) #4

thanks Becca - what recipe do you use? Is it this one:
https://www.copymethat.com/r/9FMHoTT/instant-pot-butter-beef-keto-low-carb-re/

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #5

Yep, that’s the one!

(Carl Keller) #6

Only two ingredients in my favorite recipe.

And no that’s not my tattoo but I do approve of it.

I have discovered butter. Now everything is better.

Steamed broccoli, cauliflower - with butter on top. With salmon or roast chicken.

Stunningly simple, yet that is my fav.

Now that bacon and salt are back in town they make anything tasty.

Not interested in deserts or emulating non-keto food (yes I am a saint, if we don’t mention the …)

(Randy) #8

Based on this. I use pork sausage. I also add sliced mushrooms and use fresh onions and Braggs liquid aminos…

The DietDoctor chicken pesto feta olive cream recipe. Heavenly.

(Mother of Puppies ) #10

Diet Doctors Alfredo sauce (bacon, parm, cream, garlic) from the chicken cauliflower Alfredo recipe.

• I like bacon crisp, so I cook and store it separately, only adding the “nectar” to the sauce.
  • Cauliflower triggers me, so I just make the sauce every week. (I add a custom creole spice blend)

I put this sauce on everything. BBQ brisket, chicken, broccoli, kale, even eat the sauce plain!!

(Glenda) #11

Not the most natural or organic, but my favorite when the family is having pizza or I need a quick meal is a pepperoni calzone. Spread the pepperonis out on a paper towel on a plate (paper towel absorbs some of the grease and makes it easier to fold) slightly overlapping in a round or square shape, microwave for 30 sec, add some mozzarella cheese, microwave another 30 sec or until Cheese is melted, fold in half. If you want to get fancy you can add some Parmesan or Italian herbs to the top, but most the time I don’t even get that far! (Pic is my calzone vs theirs :grin:

ETA: forgot to mention the paper towel

That is a thing of beauty :heart_eyes: I’ll be trying that very soon.

(Karla Sykes) #13

Believe it or not I love a nice Grass feed medium steak and eggs with spinach and fuse in it. And a big glass of apple cider vinegar and water. I’ve gotten so good at drinking apple cider and water I can do a half ratio

Absolute Favorite : Pizza, Carlshead
Easy to Make Favorite : Ribeye with butter

In a word: Steak… Delmonico, Top Sirloin, NY Strip or Filet Mignon. - Med-Med/Well, Flame seared on grill open Flames w/ good fat and Butter. :yum: … Second would probably be Taco’s. Either Salad or Cheese Shells. … I would definitely add Enchilada’s, but I haven’t worked on creating a Keto-Friendly version yet. :slight_smile:

(Karla Sykes) #16

Oh my gosh did you say cheesecake how do you pull that off

Mustard crusted pork chops (or chicken over a salad). Coat chops lightly in almond flour and then rub dijon mustard ALL over them. Dip in crushed pork rinds (make sure its on thick). Salt and pepper. Fry and finish in the oven. So good! And Steaks, I like steaks with tons of butter fried mushrooms. =)

Im going to try making this, sounds yummy

It really is, dont be shy with the mustard, you want it to be a bit “goopy” (the mustard and the flour) so the pork rinds stick, the mustard adds a nice flavor.

Bacon wrapped avocado cooked in an air fryer. Air fryer makes it easy to cook and clean up. Stores in fridge and reheats in microwave.