What should I set my macros to?

(VICTORIA E WALL) #1

Hi, what would you recommend I set my macros to when starting? Thanks

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2

Hi Victoria, welcome back. You really shouldn’t worry about setting macros just yet. Try this, it’s an easy keto starting point. You can fine tune your macros when results stop for you but this should be good for at least a couple of months. If you level off during that time it’s not a stall, usually you’ll drop water weight quickly and fat takes longer to loose. You’re going to become fat adapted after a couple of months in most cases and weight loss will resume. Best wishes for your success.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(VICTORIA E WALL) #3

Thankyou, this will be the second time I’ve tried doing keto. I’ve come back to it because the science seems to make sense, although people around me seem very cynical. I will start with low carbs & see how I go.

Victoria

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4

I looked at your picture closer and you could pass as my younger sister, I might have thought it was her picture. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Carl Keller) #5

People are cynical because the idea of keto threatens their personal addictions. They are tragically comfortable and reassured by advice that has led to an epidemic of obesity and diabetes. I know because I used to be one of them. Just tell them you gave up eating processed foods and don’t mention the ‘K’ word. :wink:

BTW, welcome back. :slight_smile:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #6