What is your recipe library?

(Sandra Hastings) #28

I use Copy Me That. https://www.copymethat.com/sharing/
I absolutely love this site and it’s smartphone apps it’s super easy to use.

(Insert witty quote here) #29

OK. Yep. copymethat for the win (Even though this wasn’t my topic! LOL) ! :smiley:

(Brent) #30

I used to use evernote until the program became more and more bloated over time and they decided to 2x the price of the service (not worth it IMO). I now use onenote. While i don’t like onenote as much as i did evernote its free. I prefer evernote/onenote because when i grab a recipe from a blog post i want the whole post with pictures & what not rather than JUST a recipe.

(Hannah De Los Reyes) #31

I use Pinterest. There are annoying things about it, but it’s free and works well enough.

(Gin) #32

Paprika rocks! It is so easy and only $4.99. I’ve put it on all my devices so it automatically syncs. If I’m at the grocery store I just look at my phone to find the ingredients I need. I prefer the app on my tablet for using while cooking.

(Insert witty quote here) #33

Just as an FYI - copymethat will pull the pictures from the site, too. :slight_smile: It’s good about not pulling the fluff, though. I don’t care about all the blog fluff. I just want the recipe and the pictures. :slight_smile:

Trello is another possibility.
It’s an organizing tool for projects.
I like to use this app , because I can

*use it for different topics
*add several pictures
*Customize th
*share the lists with my son
*create cards directly from a website
*use it at any device

*ups ,

*customize the way it looks

(Lara) #36

I use Big Oven, and for $20 year I can use it across several platforms. They will also make suggestions on a recipe feed based on my preferences!

(Kim) #37

I just started using Chef Tap in an effort to move beyond scraps and printouts stuffed in a clunky binder.

I suspect it’s very like Paprika. It allows 100 recipes for free before needing to purchase, exports, works and syncs across multi-platforms, and it even keeps your phone/device awake while you have a recipe up on the screen. The scrape works fantastically (I even just grabbed Brenda Z’s pork rind pancake recipe off the forums this morning! And made it for lunch. Yum.).

Chef Tap’s been easy and intuitive thus far. I expect I’ll pay for the “Pro” version soon enough to get the grocery list-making feature.

I use the paprika app which allows you to import recipes from lots of websites and you can create custom recipes by inputting all ingredients yourself. I’ve been using this app for years, way before I went keto.

I use Pinterest to save recipes from the web and usually just use my phone to bring it up and cook. I only have 1 recipe I keep that’s not from a website so it works for me.

Then I can also make notes right on the page and mark whether I’ve tried it or not.

(Insert witty quote here) #40

How do you make notes on Pinterest? Do you just use the comments?

Yes. That’s what I do

(Steve) #42

I’m not sure if any of us is obsessive enough to use this (I’m likely close) :wink: but Paprika also has the capability to map out all of your meals (it has a calendar feature) So you could actually map out all of your meals and it will create your grocery list for you.
I also find it great for sending recipes to people - either an e-mail, or I can do an export of all of my recipes or just a category (such as the Keto one).
(did try creating a thread to share these…but it didn’t catch on). If anyone wants to snag mine, I post updates of them every so often:

I’ve been using it for years…my next recipe will make it an even 365 recipes (up to 109 in the Keto section at the moment) :slight_smile: Have it on my Mac’s, iPhone and iPad (also supported for Android and Windows).

(Thao Le) #43

I put copy a recipe into word, save it into OneDrive. I can open and search my recipes from different devices as long as I have OneDrive installed.

(Amy Ramadan) #44

I started a Me to Pinterest board and save my recipes up there!! I have found great options up there and many with comments of ppl who have tried the recipe, along with any tweaks that made!!

I can’t remember if I responded to this thread, but I do this too. I save everything on pinterest including recipes.

(Brent) #46

Thanks i’ll have to give it a look…

(traci simpson) #48

I print a lot out and keep them in a folder.