What do you eat in 1 day?

In my case, it’s all about calories, apparently. Ketosis doesn’t give me any bonus, unfortunately.
But I tend to have way too many calories if I eat way after 6pm… Or before 3pm… 6pm is when my gremlin time starts anyway, I become a different person there. Bottomless pit, no control and not the best decision making… Horrid combo and it even feels annoying (and the food is better than ever, all my food boredom happens before that time).

Of course, my diet matters a lot. I aimed for carnivore OMAD but that’s impossible for me so it’s carnivore-ish 1.5MAD now with doing my best to eat lean (but not too lean, not like I could do that for more than 1 day but it’s bad even for one day as triggers overeating). An eating window somewhere between 3 and 6pm always felt ideal.

But I am very sure it’s quite individual. Some people eat only breakfast or only a late dinner and it works for them. Some people need to eat many times a day. (Sometimes it’s me but I hate those days, so abnormal, me, eating little meals? Little meals are useless to me. But some carnivore days have too easy satiation. They will disappear.) Some people have their meals far apart (some has almost 12 hours between them, that’s so weird to me but makes sense to their bodies I suppose). some can’t help but keep them very close (me especially on 5MAD). Each to their own.

But if I am already here, I can write about my normal, good day.
130-150g protein (I really do my best to minimize it and it regularly happens now!), somewhat less fat, carnivore or close.
400-600g meat (mostly leanish pork), a few eggs, some dairy, perfect. Bigger lunch, smaller dinner.
I drink some of my calories every day.
This is the typical good day. Sometimes my meat is fattier, it lowers the amount of eggs and dairy a bit.

If and when I will need more food, I simply will raise the fat. That will be glorious… I used to miss fat like crazy occasionally in the first decade of low-carb… It’s not so bad now for various reasons but I am looking forward to having almost as much fat as I want sometimes :wink: I did it for decades and will do it for decades, I can wait while eating good, tasty, satiating food. It’s not like I ever go hungry or feel really restricted. I eat whatever I really desire (if I can get it). I talk about a level that isn’t needed just wished for sometimes.