What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

Don’t know if this one qualifies, because it wasn’t too hard to resist.

That’s not mold on this pound cake. According to the label, it’s Hatch chiles. Still, not very tempting, but it was offered and I did refuse. Thank you.

Well, at least this way, you won’t be tempted to eat anything else. :grin:

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #143

Hubby’s birthday was last night and I’m the only one in the house ketoing. There was carrot cake w/cream cheese icing, pineapple upside down cake, and birthday cup cakes. All of that is still in the kitchen and I think of it at least every other hour. But I don’t eat it! :sunglasses::grin:

Excellent willpower! Can you remove it from your sight at least?

I am not the one that took a bite out of this, today at 11:17am. :wink:
But I think I know who did.

(charlie3) #146

What I did not eat today is anything at all. Every Saturday I eat nothing. I’ll be up bright and early tomorrow and start with a 24 oz ice coffee with 1/4 cup of whipping cream, then bacon, then scrambled eggs with cheese,vegies, etc.

Now there’s a man with a plan. :+1:

Hah! @dead-fred, the joke’s on you! That cake didn’t have any raspberry filling in it.
Oh, wait…

Wow! @A_Tabitha_Ann_Swanks That’s amazing. Great job!

(Cynthia Anderson) #150

I did not have even 1 piece

Even though I was hungry and stuck in line by it for 20 minutes.
I resisted and got a coffee somewhere else later. Added butter. My first butter coffee and it was delicious.

Oh, the rack of candy while waiting in line! Every store has it! It can be brutal! Good for you for resisting.

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #152

Unfortunately no. But I am discovering that I have a lot more will power than I give myself credit for…

I didn’t drink the slurpee I wanted tonight. I held out for pork belly instead.

The plate of scrambled eggs I made for my Keto-Pups. :smile: Actually fasting, presently at 87.5 hrs.

White rice and pita bread in my work’s lunch buffet!

I went through the popeyes drive thru and didn’t eat anything because they had no unbreaded chicken. Normally I would have compromised, but not today.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #157

I had an associate tell me they were going to send over a big basket of sweets for some work I did. I was pretty blunk. “I am diabetic. Please don’t sent sweets.”

(Kellie) #158

Pizza,pasta, Ice cream, I did have a bite of bread tho :see_no_evil:

Can you believe the sugar coma you’d have been in, if you had?

The only other way to get sugar delivered faster is intravenously. :wink:

(Laurie) #160

This evening, everything! I’m eating within an 8-hour window (today it was between 11 am and 7 pm), and I didn’t eat after 7 o’clock even though I sure thought about it. Maybe just some cheese or a sausage, what harm could it do, right? Or I could try that keto fudge recipe I found. Meanwhile, the my boyfriend’s microwave popcorn sure smelled good, and I was thinking about all the carby foods that don’t have a keto substitute.