What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

My MIL makes THE BEST homemade cinnamon rolls!

Now I have another good reason not to visit. :slight_smile:

They’re gone now, but I snapped this when the last two were left.

A coworker said that orange/yellow icing look like that fake cheese they put on fries, and then got cold.

No more temptation after that. :grin:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #748

That would actually entice me!

Even cold?

(Little Miss Scare-All) #750

@dlc96_darren lmao!!!

I eat cheese in lots of crude ways. I could take the cold cheese, but cold fries are no bueno.

(Susan) #751

I made nachos for my grandkids yesterday with chorizo sausage meat, black olives, cheese, guacamole, salsa and artichoke and asiago dip. They had theirs on tortilla chips, I had mine on pork rinds. I didn’t feel deprived at all. My 21 year old grandson is staying with me and my 12 year old granddaughter is here for 4 or 5 days. We played cards for skittles last night. I didn’t eat any. More temptations to come…

Is it all gone?
I’m coming over! :yum:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #753

How about playing for mini Salami XD

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #754

Busken Bakery tea cookies. Someone brought them in as a thank you today and I was having a sinus headache due to the rain and just wanted some, but I didn’t need a crash on top of things so I didn’t. Hopefully my coworkers will eat them fast!

fdfsaef

If all our coworkers only knew how much we “hated” them. :smirk:

(DougH) #756

I didn’t eat any of the girl Scout cookies that have been scattered around my office.

I also didn’t eat any veggies. I’m not carnivore but I didn’t cook any keto friendly veggies yet this week. Just eggs, bacon, grass fed skirt steak, cheddar, and macadamia nuts today.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #757

Last Saturday three different stores (not food stores) had Girl Scouts asking me if I wanted to buy cookies with momma bird standing right next to her like, buy my kid’s cookies and I loudly said, No thank you with a smile because I was imagining saying, No, I like my toes and feet and walking and health and stop pushing your sugar nuggets in front of every single shop I’m going to today and seeing the looks on both of their faces.

(Wendy) #758

Yesterday there were some really good looking donuts from a really good bakery. I took a picture (to hopefully share) but not a donut. :blush:

(Michelle) #759

:joy:
It was 40 hours and is over! :raised_hands:t3:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #760

and now I started the fast, so nothing for me today.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #761

After much sugar struggle last weekend and beginning of this week, I abstained from the “caramel swirl” bit of my iced coffee treat this morning. Went with no sugar or sweetener, extra cream. The sugar thoughts did try to beguile me, because caramel swirl iced coffee is something that will often evoke a little nerdy dance out of me.

But the coffee is still tasty AF and I’m immensely enjoying it regardless.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #762

“Ayyyyy buy my cookies or swim with the fishes tonight.” - Girl Scout Mafia

(Tiffani Dutridge) #763

My son and I went to our local pet supplies plus on Monday and there were girl scouts screaming and singing out front with their cookies. I mentioned to my son in a “back in my day” sort of fashion that girl scouts used to have to work harder to sell the cookies. These girls even had a square payment option set up so people could use plastic money for cookies…

@PetaMarie “sugar nuggets” :joy: :joy: :joy: