What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

Even the crazy forum notifications?

I joke. :grinning:

As frustrating as it is, people will only listen when their ready. It’s hard knowing what we do, and knowing how much keto could help someone else, especially our loved ones.

Unfortunately, all we can do is lead by example and have patience. Fortunately, keto helps with that. :wink:

(shawn) #727

Lol! My husband would tell you that I use that phrase way too much! :rofl:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #728

I was invited to a last minute work meeting with a mixer afterward.
I am fasting, I won’t eat anything…

(Ketoviking) #729

So something wild, I haven’t received any notifications, not a single one. I usually just pull up the forum and random moments through out the day, absorb info until I’m overwhelmed then surface for more air.

Not a single one. (But man I can’t wait to get them out of my house.)

(Ketoviking) #731

Will power like no other. That’s a huge challenge!

That is impressive!

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #733

There is chocolate bars and candy in the office kitchen…
Today my will is weak… hence the accountability post.

Another example of how work will kill you.

But not YOU, your coworkers. :+1:

We have donuts in the office, and I have to admit I’m slightly tempted, but I’m gonna remain strong, since you posted this today.

:metal: :metal: :metal:

(Michelle) #736

Everything. Fasting.

Kinda hard to take a picture of that, huh? :slight_smile:

How long’s your fast?

(Little Miss Scare-All) #738

Someone’s thoughtfulness should result in public stoning.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #739

The best/worst thing was that the whole salad bowl full was gone after lunch… :exploding_head: I mean good for me… but my collegues… :flushed:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #740

If there were Reese’s mini PB cups, I’d be out of Ketosis until Sunday lol. But good on you!! I love when people bring things in I hate, then I’m not tempted at all. People can bring in all the coffee cakes and cinnamon buns and cheese danish–I hate all of those so it’s not even a 2nd thought.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #741

Reeses is fortunately not a thing here in switzerland (you only get it in special international candy stores)
but they had milky way crispy rolls… those are dangerous for me…

Those are my weakness. I can pass on the candy, easy.

I have a bad habit of eating a snack late (trying to break that), which usually consists of shredded cheese and almonds.

I had some shredded cheese, but no almonds or boiled eggs and really wanted something to go with the cheese. I saw a box of saltine crackers and for a second or two the though of eating 2-4 crackers crossed my mind, but I instantly said NOPE. Been eating super low carb for almost 3 weeks clean with no cheat/carb dense food, so I grabbed 2 slices of Cotto Salami instead :slight_smile:

I feel great that I didn’t eat those crackers because in the past thinking back all it takes is one bad decision, which can lead to falling off the wagon due to lowered morale from cheating.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #744

I always feel like I’m the only one on the planet who doesn’t like that ilk of desserts. I came to the conclusion that I’m not a fan of any dessert that needs to be proofed. I don’t even like donuts. Except Boston Cream. But I end up scooping the custard out, scraping the chocolate off the top, then I discard the rest.

(Diane) #745

Ooh, I’m not tempted by candy, but a homemade cinnamon roll, that’s a different story. Luckily I’m not tempted by the stuff at the stores… and I’m too lazy to buy the ingredients (which I don’t have at home anymore) and spend three hours making them.

It works out!