What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

Oh, that’s a great feeling, isn’t it? :clap: :clap: :clap:

A while back, someone at work had a birthday, and they bought cupcakes with blue icing. I was the only one without blue lips and tongue that day!

You’d think the people you work with everyday would see your improved health and think, “maybe they’re onto something.” I don’t know. At least they stopped buying me a pie for my birthday. That’s a start.

Yeah, I think I’m partial to ALL OF THEM!

Fortunately, I’ve been eating keto long enough now, they leave a funky taste in my mouth. I just have to remind myself of that.

Oh, gosh. We have one office with five desks on either side of the walkway. It’s like running the gauntlet, walking threw there. :fearful: :fearful: :fearful:

(Lonnie Hedley) #46

Breakfast.

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #47

I took a teeny tiny sip of my daughter’s Dr Pepper just to taste it and found that it now taste like a bottle of sugar! I used to drink these all day.

(Jane) #48

We went to an Italian restaurant and did not eat any pasta or bread.

Those look AWESOME!!! I literally have a 24hr donut shop across the street from my gym, so every morning that’s all I smell on the way in and out! As awesome as they’d be I just gotta think about how I’d feel and the 5lbs I’d gain for the next couple days and that’s enough to keep me away.

I bet the donut shop has more customers than the gym. Am I right? :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

During normal people hours… yes sadly.

(Frank) #52

Craft beer. Day 11 of a one month abstaining. I can do this.

LOL! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always wonder about the chemicals in blue icing, and I always avoided it pre-keto. It can’t be good for you!

Yes you can!

(Alexia Falcone ) #56

Arsenal is playing Man City and I won’t be having a nice frothy delicious beer :sob:

(Frank) #57

Camping while abstaining has certainly tested my metal.

I think what helps me avoid certain things I used to love, is thinking about how sick I’m gonna be after I eat that.

Practically ever meal I ate before keto would make me sick in one way or another. Lisa and I would plan a date night, get a babysitter, go to a special restaurant, and then come home and be sick the rest of the night. It almost got to where we didn’t want to go on a date, because we knew we’d be sick. :laughing:

NOW, not only do I :heart: the food I eat, but I know I’m not going to be :face_vomiting: when I’m done.

You could sell all your camping stuff on Ebay?

"Keto saves you money!"

Looking forward to it too. … MC fan :slight_smile: