What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #301

Thanks Doug.
It’s crazy. A primetime movie with 4-5 of us could cost me $100!

Now we only go to “big screen worthy” movies…otherwise I’m called by my pirate name and we stay home. I did buy the “refillable” bucket for popcorn. I think it cost $15 the first time and for the rest of the year we can fill it for $3 each time.

It’s the boyfriend’s birthday tomorrow so I made his birthday cake. it’s hard not to sample :yum:

White cake with Oreo whipped cream frosting (at least the filling was pretty keto before I added the Oreos!)

(Running from stupidity) #303

Here at Q Club, where the 8:30 flight we got up at 5:30 for is now leaving at 11…

Fruit toast smells great, but that’s probably the melting butter, really…

The Halloween :jack_o_lantern: candy bucket that suddenly appeared in our kitchen at work last week and is refilled several times a day! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That stuff doesn’t last long in my office either

I don’t think those carbs count, during October. :wink:

:rofl: :ghost: :rofl:

I am sure they do! My physical being will definitely know! :grin:

Yeah, better safe than sorry. :grin:

Bosses day tomorrow. Sweet treats for my sugar burning coworkers

The brownies smell so flipping good.

(Doug) #311

Long drive today. One cup of black coffee in the morning. About 2/3 of the way through the drive, a fuel stop; walking around inside the ‘convenience store,’ – wow, nothing good, everything processed, sugared to the max. Still, I always did love a Reese’s Cup, and Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips… - used to be one of my go-to things.

I kept walking around, thinking, rationalizing… In the end, walked out with nothing.

None of the two Cheesecakes I made last night… Nor the other two I will do tomorrow! :smile: - Actually filling an order for this week. Luckily just 4 cakes total. But I’m running out of room in my fridge with all the keto food!

(Laurie) #313

Ew! Reminds me of a hospital stay a few years ago. Breakfast was 100% carbs: fruit, fruit juice, granola bar, toast, jam, etc.

(Laurie) #314

This counts as “today” because it was after midnight last night.

I’m doing intermittent fasting, with one meal around supper time and one meal later in the evening. But then, usually after midnight, I want a snack of either 12 almonds or 1 ounce of cream cheese, or maybe both, or maybe both plus some cheese.

Last night I told myself I didn’t need to eat anything. And I was right!

(Wendy) #315

That’s at my shared desk all year long. Sad isn’t it?

(Mac) #316

I didnt eat Krispy Kreme
Hubby and kiddo craved and asked if we can get a dozen for them.

I took a bite tho in my mind. lol

Do your coworkers know you don’t like them? :grin:

Yes! Way to go, @OldDoug!

You know they price those, so the best cost/per donut is when you buy a dozen. They’re cousins with the pharmaceutical industry. :rage:

(Running from stupidity) #320

It’s character-building, that’s what it is. They are KINDLY giving you the OPPORTUNITY to build your character!

Really, they’re doing you a favour.