What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

(Danielle) #261

People in my office have been leaving candy on my desk. I keep putting them in a drawer and when someone walks by; I offer it to them!

@daddyoh it appears so. I don’t really enjoy the super sweet candy anymore…I prefer dark chocolate.
@dewy333 that is a great idea!

(Running from stupidity) #263

#ALLTHETHINGS

Went to the market this morning - bought cabbage and cauliflower, zucchini, salami, chorizo (REALLY GREAT CHORIZO), a tomato. All packed away in the freezer, along with the remains of the pulled brisket from the other night. 18 hours into an EF. Have pushed past the “I’m really really hungry right now!” stuff on the basis that I was putting handfuls of pulled brisket into freezer bags and that was triggering me :slight_smile:

Mmmm chorizo. I love that stuff.

(Running from stupidity) #265

Yeah, and this one is so good…

And the butcher’s name?

(Running from stupidity) #267

Xaralambos Psihogios

#ikidyounot :slight_smile:

#Jealous

(Running from stupidity) #269

He goes by “Robbie” :slight_smile:

This afternoon I had to go to the shop to get something, and they had marked-down donuts. Iced ones. Feeling crap is a REALLY bad thing in terms of wanting stuff like that, so it was hard to walk away from a bargain like that :slight_smile:

OUTSTANDING, @juice! :+1:

That was my guess. :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #272

I knew I’d feel even worse if I bought and ate them. And I knew I’d have eaten all six :slight_smile:

Mind you, I’ve had some blackberries and cream after dinner, but it was my only meal, so that’s all good.

(Adriana) #273

Last night I did not eat mac & cheese!

Recently I find that I don’t crave carbs as much as before but last night I was hungry and decided I was gonna go buy mac & cheese from an american BBQ place a few blocks from my house. I knew it was my hunger talking, so I decided I would fix myself a keto dinner and if I was still craving the mac & cheese afterwards then I would eat a small portion and continue keto.

I ate my keto dinner: chicharron “tostadas” with shredded pork, sour cream, cotija cheese, avocado, hot sauce, cilantro :heart_eyes: and for dessert a bulletproof hot cocoa, enough said that after eating my delicious dinner I didn’t have more carb cravings and didn’t eat that mac & cheese.

What a great thread! Scrolling through I’m grateful I no longer eat that c*ap, because that is exactly what it is!

I had a brownie at wedding and i could taste the chemical. Needless to say, I was NOT derailed. And my syomach yelled at me for the rest of the night.

Last night I picked up a big bag of potato chips and put them into my shopping basket. Walked around the supermarket for a while longer before finally returning to the snack aisle and putting them back. I was in the headspace (bad week generally) to want my old comfort foods, but now I’m growing cognisant of the fact that that sort of food won’t ever fix my mood. I wouldn’t have enjoyed them in the slightest - would just have consumed them in a funk of self-pity, disappointment and regret. A minor victory.

(Running from stupidity) #277

Or more…

I think your stomach would have revolted, if you fed it mac & cheese, after that wonderful dinner!

I know, we’re a terrible influence. :grin:

I’m proud of you, Adriana. Great story! :+1:

Been there, done that, @Kaja11. :wink:

KCKO

OUTSTANDING, @buxomlass!
Nothing minor about that victory. :+1: