What did you learn today?

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1326

That’s why I prefer Hispanics.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1327

Emphasis on THEIR guns. Cause they don’t like when anyone else has them. (And I know that not all feel this way, so please don’t take offense)

Nah I’m sure it’s a complete and total coincidence that California only made stricter gun control when the Black Panthers started arming themselves. Total coincidence really.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1329

Definitely a coincidence :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #1330

“YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE SECOND AMENDMENT!”

(Laurie) #1331

I read that as “the impact of broth.” Sorry, still hatin on soup.

(KCKO, KCFO) #1332

:joy::rofl::joy:

(Running from stupidity) #1333

(Libby) #1334

Not unusual to hear gun fire in Baltimore, but short-lived and then followed up by sirens and what not. Here in the country in VA, I hear gunfire every single day for hours at a time (target practice. I wish they would tax or otherwise raise the price of ammunition…it really is disconcerting).

(Jane) #1353

Ok, gonna get this thread fired up again.

What did you learn today?

Can be keto. Can be general knowledge. Anything goes.

I’ll start.

There is no blur function on this new server/software for sensitive souls. Some peeps gonna hafta squint their eyes shut real hard on some threads…

Will there be at some point? 'Cause I’m not sure how long I can not swear for :grimacing:

And thanks for restarting the thread - it’s one of the best.

(Jane) #1355

Swear away. I did on another thread. Not my fault if some find offensive!!!

:rofl:

(Jane) #1356

I learned that “keto crotch” only seems to apply to women. Seems sexist to me. My hubby never complained :laughing: and I never noticed such a thing with him

YMMV

It was all the ‘keto crotch’ stuff that made me want to swear. What a load of old (keto) balls!

(Libby) #1358

I just stubbed my toe and exclaimed “keto balls!”:smiley:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1359

Fuck yeah :metal:t4::joy:

It’s the era of being offended :roll_eyes:

(Cindy) #1360

I’ve learned that it annoys me when people say they’ve “fasted” for 20 hrs. LOL Or 24 hrs. No, you just skipped a meal or two. It’s really not a big deal (even though I know for some that it can be). It’s annoying to me because the language is making it “bigger” than it should be. Like someone who is just hungry saying “I’m STARVING.” No, you’re just hungry.

I’ve also learned that eating salted pistachios at night makes me have fat little sausage fingers in the am. Definitely wouldn’t want to step on a scale right now! :smiley:

Not to be anal retentive, but fasting is defined by obstaining from food. That’s it. If someone skipped a meal, they did extend their fasting time. Where in the line should it be drawn before someone is allowed to call it fasting?

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1362

Today I learned that can’t drink like I used to pre-Keto :woozy_face: but I also learned that I bounce back much more quickly these days.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1363

Fasting terminology is confusing. Is OMAD 23/1 IF, And if you wait one more hour to eat is that a 24 hr EF? Seems trivial.

Keto Crotch…ridiculous anti keto scare tactic.