What did you Keto today?

(Running from stupidity) #10042

You just don’t know how to prepare it.

I dislike sardines (aka catfood) so if the taste is similar I probably won’t like them either

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Knowing you, your pictures are all just photoshopped anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Probably right.

(Running from stupidity) #10046

I don’t even have PS installed on my machine!

(Lightroom (non-subscription) is where 99.9999% of the wrk is done, and if I need to do any heavy-duty stuff I use Affinity Photo, which is a one-time purchase model, and was only $70. Now I don’t do photos for money, I’m not paying Adobe subscription fees, ESPECIALLY not down here.)

My bad.

Let’s see that market sourced, heritage battery acid! I’ll bet it’s yummy! :grin:

Hmm… I’m gonna have to check that out. :+1:

(Running from stupidity) #10048

I source my sulfuric acid directly from the sulfuric acid mines!

Affinity is like an insanely cheap version of PS. I could also have used PS Elements, I suspect, but I wanted to give these guys some money as a reward for competing.

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #10049

Keto meatloaf last night, keto zuppa toscana tonight :yum:

(Running from stupidity) #10050

No idea if I’d like it, but man, great name

(Karen) #10051

Far left is some smoked oysters, the other tin has some sardines in it, and the white container is some garlic herb Boursin which is a little Carby one carb per 2 tablespoons. Also had some cornichons not pictured.

(Running from stupidity) #10052

I like the cheese.

(Karen) #10053

I so miss potato salad. The type my dad made us made with miracle whip I know I know. And sweet pickle relish, or chopped sweet pickles, bit of onion. Wish there was someway that we can get sweet pickles without the sugar. Has anyone seen any sugar-free pickles?

(Blessed with butter ) #10054

We grew up on miracle whip too on fresh garden tomatoes. Don’t like it now. This was really good. I added some pork belly and it was even better.

(Karen) #10055

I like miracle whip for some things and mayonnaise for others. I have found the there are some “mayonnaises” that are more like mayonnaise dressing‘s in that they have a sweet taste to them much like miracle whip. you can make mayonnaise into miracle whip by adding a bit of vinegar in a bit of Sweetener

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #10056

They make the real deal at Olive Garden, it’s a sausage, kale leaves, potato, spices onion, garlic…this version has cauliflower and man that stuff was delish!

(Running from stupidity) #10057

42-hour sous vide market-sourced rump steak finished on a smoking-hot pan in house-made Ghee, with a high-fat chilli-beef rissole and a mountain of fresh asparagus with garlic-infused-butter dressing

Rump is best at 24hr/54.5C, I reckon - however, I was supposed to have it for dinner last night but couldn’t be bothered eating, so it stayed in the sous vide and became lunch (this is my wife’s portion, I hate asparagus, especially mountains of it). It was still great, but a little more mealy than I’d prefer. (I’ve also left in the pan a little too long (again!) , as can be seen by the grey line next to the crust.

I’ve seen spenda sugar free pickles. I thought about experimenting with a pickle jar and adding some swerve and see how it comes out. Potato salad is in my top 10 favorite food :slight_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I literally have TEARS IN MY EYES!

Damn it, Mic. That looks SO GOOD! And I’ve got to go to bed. :confounded:

I’m gonna wake up hungry, dreaming about your “42-hour sous vide market-sourced rump steak”.

** SIDE NOTE **

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

Then why is there more than 10,000? :grin:

(That’s a good policy though, these threads can get pretty arduous.)

(Running from stupidity) #10060

My marketing is working [evil laugh]

We’ve got a few kilos of Porterhouse (NY Strip for the heathens) in the freezer, but from here on it’s going to be all rump, I reckon. Hard to beat, and this lot was only $10/kg.

(Diane) #10061

Mt Olive and Vlassic both make a no sugar added version of sweet pickle relish. I got my Mt Olive from Walmart.com (not available just now when I looked). I believe I’ve also seen these at netrition.com. Really good with grainy mustard on a polish dog.

:grinning: