What did you Keto today?

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #6876

Cervelat sausage, beautifuly fatty pork chop, butter, herbed butter and mayo with homemade mustard :grimacing::stuck_out_tongue:

(TJ Borden) #6877

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6878

This is happening!

(TJ Borden) #6879

The anticipation is killing me

(Steve) #6880

Rib steak with brussels sprouts braised in bacon nectar with a garnish of crispy bacon. :slight_smile:

(Matt) #6881

Today I’m only eating eggs, I am attempting an egg fast. Does anyone know what the outcome may look like?

(Susan) #6882

OK, I think my head is back in the game after my pathetic Mother’s Day. Did I mention that I just don’t like that holiday these days? Nothing makes me happier then independent, adventurous adult children (it’s how I raised them!) but that doesn’t mean I don’t miss them like anything!!

So after 3 full days of really not eating the way I want to, it was off to Outback Steakhouse to get back on track. But just for the record, my “not eating the way I want” consisted of too much cheese, HWC, and nuts. I fought the urge to go with anything really carb-heavy.

Here’s tonight’s yummy dinner:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6883

Might look like scrambled eggs?

(TJ Borden) #6884

Except for the rabbit food in the middle of the plate, that looks pretty good :wink:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6885

Just gonna throw this out there…

(TJ Borden) #6886

Let me know. I’ve been curious about trying that. So far, my experience has just been that if I over eat on eggs they tend to… make a quick exit.

To be fair, by overeating I mean 8-12 in one sitting.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #6887

Pork chops, green beans and a whole lot of garlic butter. I did this up in advance, thus the Rubbermaid. And it will be my dinner tomorrow too. Wish I had time to cook every day.

(Ernest) #6888

I’ve done 4 days of that. Didn’t see anything special except my ketones were through the roof!!

(Ernest) #6889

Let’s eat!!!

(Sophie) #6890

@rustyk61 It’s Killin Me Too! But, I’m bettin there’s a jalapeno in it somewhere! :smile:

(Sophie) #6891

Yummy!!! I love the cooler conversion. Now, I’m jealous. :unamused:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6892

You know me too well, ma’am! :sunglasses:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6893

I present…the “Rusty Short Stack”

(Steve) #6894

If you DO decide to snag a cooler, a lot of people in the sous vide forums have been getting the Coleman 24 / 48 can party stackers. The lids on the two sizes are interchangeable, so you can use your 2 1/2" or 2 3/8" hole saw to put a hole in one and use the other for when you want your vessel to be a cooler. :slight_smile:

(variance in the size of hole really depends on whether you want to line it with a grommet or other, soft, sealing material).

(Sophie) #6895

Thank you, I’ve already watched numerous YouTube vids on it. I really like the rubber gasket business. What pisses me off though is that the Red cooler costs more than the other colors! Why? Because everybody wants that color, me included! :smile: