What did you Keto today?

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6032

Go longer on chuck. It gets more amazing.
Like 8 hours for that thin cut.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6033

:+1:t3:

(Justin Roberts) #6034

I made a couple of cloud bread pizzas for dinner.

Just made sous vide cheesecake in my Rube Goldberg apparatus. Couldn’t wait and ate one warm. Oh, my!! So easy, so good - and less than prime eating condition (aka, not cooled yet)

This could be big trouble.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6036

OMG…sous vide burger! Used my homemade ghost pepper sauce, a few jalapeños. And not shown is some French cut green beans cooked in butter. Cooked these guys at 129 for 2 hours and then seared in butter on my cast iron. Taste like heaven.

(Doug) #6037

Damn, Rusty… 72 hours into a fast here. :neutral_face:

Whew, does that look good. Congratulations on the Jalapeño consistency.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6038

Good luck my friend. I’m contemplating another 72 hour fast starting Saturday evening. May the force be with you!

(TJ Borden) #6039

Fryer night; wings, pork belly, and halloumi. If you’re only going to eat OMAD, make it AWESOME.

(Tim Adams) #6040

Bacon wrapped Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Meat Loaf (found on those internets) with Bacon Parmesan Green Beans.

(Sophie) #6041

You’re rockin that SV! :+1:

(Ernest) #6042

After 36 hours of unplanned fasting. In wouldn’t call it fasting,

(Candy Lind) #6043

Shot my entire wad of carbs on dessert for dinner - keto chocolate mug cake with SF ganache topping. 12 or so net carbs and I’m going to savor it for about 15 minutes. :heart_eyes:

(TJ Borden) #6044

That looks like a carb allotment well spent.

(Diane) #6045

I totally agree!

(Alex) #6046

(TJ Borden) #6047

That looks like a magazine quality pic. Nicely done

(Candy Lind) #6048

It was good, but a bit dry - next time I’ll do 65 seconds instead of 75. The ganache was MAH-velous!

Reading this thread causes more feelings of hunger than walking through a grocery store! :scream_cat::scream_cat:

I now only look at it after eating a filling meal. :heart_eyes_cat:

(Ernest) #6050

Shrimp over cauliflower and Arugula mash. Wife’s plate,

(Eric) #6051

Apple wood smoked chicken