What did you Keto today?

(Lonnie Hedley) #4437

Lots of lite salt. Side of sour cream and a cheese stick.

(Joanna) #4438

Sure! Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile: https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/90-second-almond-flour-keto-bread/

(Ellen) #4439

Bacon wrapped chicken kiev, probably only manage half tonight then keep the rest for tomorrow.

(Michele) #4440

I steam my cauli. At the end take the lid off and put it into a heated bowl to allow the steam to dissipate.

(Michele) #4441

Mooooooore cheese…

(Liz ) #4442

lol I would have but he’s lactose intolerant & I was already pushing it with the sour cream :rofl:

(Michele) #4443

In New Zealand we use the term Bugger when disappointed.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #4444

An oldie, but a goodie:

(TJ Borden) #4445

Is that even a swear word? I was expecting something stronger behind the blur. :joy:

I sat down to eat and it was just too good to bother with a picture.

I cooked a bone in pork chop in homemade bone broth (in my trusty cast iron, of course) then when it was ready I dropped in two good eggs and cooked them over-easy to go with the chop.
Ate it all right out of the pan. It was so good I cooked another egg in the drippings after I finished.
Simple, quick, and damn good.

(Robin) #4447

@Ernest WHAT??? How is that possible? Just what kind of processing did that have to go through in order to become “fat-free”???

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #4448

Rasta Rib rub
4-5 lbs ribs
2 tsp - 2 tbsp habanero chili powder (depends on your need for heat)
2 tbsp dried chives
1 tbsp each - onion flakes, garlic flakes, coarse salt
2 tsp each ground coriander, ground ginger
1 tsp each ground black pepper, allspice
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves, ground nutmeg
Grind all together. Recipe calls for rub 1/2, cook, and sprinkle 1/2 just before serving. I prefer to rub on all before cooking. Each are good, the flavor profile shifts with too strong nutmeg for me when we sprinkle rub on before serving

(julie) #4449

Hello:
I need to know how you make the chedder cheese, they look fabulous.

(Jenn Monaghan) #4450

(Robin) #4451

@Keto_Chef_Rob Soooooooo… are you going to share the recipe for the tortilla? I still haven’t found a recipe I like yet.

(Michele) #4452

Just erring on the side of caution :wink:

(Michele) #4453

Exactly!

(Michele) #4454

Has to be one of the best of false advertising. :joy: Our NZ half and half is half cream and half full fat milk. I presume yours is similar.

Espresso, cocoa, HWC, chia seeds, little swerve, cocoa nibs pudding…yum!

Did I actually find a food with negative net carbs! Leave it to Da Coach! (If you’re not sure what Giardiniera is it’s a hot pepper mix, and in Chicago it goes on everything.)