What did you Keto today?

(Rob) #4276

Bacon, fried eggs, fried panela cheese (Mexican Halloumi?), some cream cheese, drenched in homemade buffalo sauce… brunch of the gods.

(Sophie) #4277

Rock Cornish Game Hen with Lena’s Green Beans (Modified)

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4278

Buffalo chicken thighs…again!!! I absolutely love them.

(Rob) #4279

I used to like hot sauce on many things but since I’ve started making my own buffalo sauce (Franks & butter + magic) I put it on almost everything. :yum:

(Becky) #4280

Yum! I love a good wing special!

(Andrew Anderson) #4281

Homemade beef jerky slowly smoking right now!

(What The Fast?!) #4282

Bone marrow galore. (Ignore the bread.)

(Mike W.) #4283

Brisket, Brussels, red onion, jalapeño all fried in smoked beef tallow.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4284

Do you have a low carb rub or marinade that you use?

(Andrew Anderson) #4285

I used some Asian hot sauces that were a couple carbs each. When dissolved in a brine with curing salt for a couple pounds of meat I didn’t sweat it.

(Patrick) #4286

Crustless quiche with bacon, sausage, onion, and a little jalapeño.

(David) #4287

My gorgeous Wenchie @Karo_Isst_Keto made this tasty little number for dinner today.

Slow cooked Minted lamb shank, butternut squash mash (with loads of butter) and fried green beans with chopped bacon.

(Wenchie) #4288

And all this praise with NO pressure from
my side :joy:

(Ellen) #4289

Just a boring buttered steak, honestly how can this WOE be sustainable???

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #4290

-16C outside and I’ve got 2.4Kg of pure pork sausages outside in the roaster over for snacks over the coming month or two…they should be ready in an hour or so
f63b5cd2-0cf4-4a46-82d7-979b62663a65

(My better half doesn’t like the smell of roasting pork if you’re wondering why I’m roasting them outside)

Edit: Yep! All done. Now the really lazy part…crack the lid off the oven and let them freeze in situ for later easy packing as groups of threes in cling wrap.

Bonus: If I let them freeze (or at least super chill) in situ I can pack the fat they’re swimming in too as it congeals all around them.

On vacation with the family in Florida. The rest had typical pizza from Marco’s, but they not only have chicken wings for us low carbers, but a side called a Meatball Bake. Basically meatballs, ham, cheese, and sauce. They also let you add typical pizza toppings so I added bacon and green peppers. I know, there are carbs in the sauce and peppers, but I’m not that strict on carbs, especially when on vacation.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #4292

Nice! I’m always leery of unknown sauces though and generally try to scrape off as much as possible.

(Carole) #4293

Ate a 3 egg omelette for lunch with a plate of bacon, had two butter drenched sirloin steaks with seasoned sour cream topping and cauliflower mash for my next meal. I only have pic of the mash because I sent it to my friend that gave me the thai basil from her garden I chopped in it…thus all the green speckles.

(Brandi ) #4294

Those look amazing!

(Candy Lind) #4295

Ready for prime time any time soon? I’m looking for a tortilla my hubby will like.