What did you Keto today?

(Marie Dantoni) #4034

Leftover chicken breast re-do tonight.

(Kim Cook) #4035

Hubsā€™ Birthday Dinner. NY Strip on the grill with sautĆ©ed mushrooms and bearnaise; Parmesan roasted tomatoes, zoodles & cheese casserole. Keto cheesecake, to come for dessert.

(CharleyD) #4036

Made liver for the first time. Onions, portabella, parsley, thyme, garlic sauteed in butter.
(Not any more strong tasting than goat at an Indian place, Iā€™m regretting not making it before!)

(Will Madams) #4037

Keto Garlic Fathead bread

Peanut Butter Cheesecake chocolate bites

Keto Sausage Rolls

Cauliflower Zucchini bacon and cheese rice.

(Ernest) #4038

Nope. I do not wrap any meat.
I find it unnecessary once you have mastered the temperature.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4039

Just some salt today!

(Sophie) #4040

I miss the jalapenosā€¦

(Sophie) #4041

Looks like an awesome first go for liver!!! yummy! :heart_eyes:

(Sophie) #4042

Holy crap! That looks like an epic cook out! :star_struck:

Oh my gosh keto is so awfulā€¦ :smirk:

Tonight Iā€™m reheating my beef and chorizo chili from last night. It looked lonely in my cast iron pan so I dropped an egg into the middle, threw in some jalapenos, and grated some cheese over it.

An observation on my keto journey: not only has my metabolism changed, not only have my energy levels increased butā€¦ food tastes better. Seriously, things just taste better. Not only that but my taste in food has been altered. For years I wouldnā€™t eat overeasy eggs, now I get irritated if I break a yoke. I would never eat soft boiled, now I consider hard boiled to be only for when I have to precook them to take somewhere. Tonight I saw smoked hog jowls in Wally World and was like ā€œhell yeah.ā€ :laughing:
Just a few examples out of many I could probably make.

(CharleyD) #4044

Thanks! Instant staple for me, but I couldnt trick my 6 year old that it was hibachi steak even drenched in yum sauce. :unamused:

(Robert Kuhar) #4045

Good Color!

(Robert Kuhar) #4046

Instant Pot Recipe. Pork Belly, done in 30 min! I served it on cabbage, just for the photo but when I sat down to eat i did up a quick Asian vinaigrette salad.

(Ernest) #4047

Shrimp and lobster salad

(Marie Dantoni) #4048

Woweeee !!!

(Candy Lind) #4049

Lucky hubby! :heart_eyes:

(Candy Lind) #4050

Recipe/link, please? And THANKS!

(Teresa (turtle)) #4051

If you go to YouTube and search for The Keto Chef you will find that recipe and many more! @Keto_Chef_Rob has sooo many great recipes!

(Dan Dan) #4052

Just click on his avatar (picture) it gives you a profile summery with link to his YouTube channel :grin:
Awesome channel :smile:

(Candy Lind) #4053

Iā€™m glad I read this - I guess Iā€™ll take some butter or sour cream with me. Iā€™ve been wanting a big fat burger.