What did you Keto today?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #3030

Keto BLT!

(Kellyn ) #3031

I tried your method this morning. Though they were not pretty, they tasted amazing. Thank you so much for the recipe. Next time I will take a picture. :smile:

(Ernest) #3032

You are very welcome. The more you make them the better you’ll get at the process.
It’s just patience, no secret to it.

(Karen) #3033

BLT lettuce wraps with primal mayo…

(Ernest) #3034

Chicken thighs, kale, mushroom butter sauce.
I have no recipe, I went in the kitchen and this came out of the madness

(Doodler for @KetoKailey) #3035

Genius!

Taco in a crispy cheese shell.

(Ernest) #3037

That right there is food for the soul!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3038

.625 lbs of ribeye with kerrygold, couple slices of hog jowl and jalapeños for a little extra flavor.

Pork Tenderloin on top of arugula with avocado

(Stanislav Jirák) #3040

I’ve tried that way and it tastes great! Thanks.

(Stanislav Jirák) #3041

https://flic.kr/p/CHDsy1

Candied pecans (pan-toasted with erythritol, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt)

(Ernest) #3043

You’re killing me buddy!!

(Karen) #3044

Salmon with crispy capers and lemon butter with green beans in olive oil and spinach and garlic also wilted in olive oil.
Plus bacon and avocado…

(Doug) #3045

I know - not strictly Keto, what with the onions and carrots in it, but there’s a 12 lb/5.5kg beef brisket under there. Roasted one hour in the open pan @350 degrees F, then three hours with red wine/beef stock reduction poured in the pan @300, then 75 more minutes with the vegetables in there @275. Delicious!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3046

Last nights Bacon & Shrimp

(Karen) #3047

Creamy Maple Dijon Chicken with Cauliflower Mash
The one tablespoon of maple syrup didn’t add anything so leave it out.

(Brian) #3048

I don’t have a picture, but today we made some stuffed peppers. Most of the recipes we’ve used before use rice as a main ingredient, along with some burger and maybe some tomato and onion.

So today we tried making them with some buffalo burger, riced cauliflower, some tomato, onion and garlic, with some good sharp cheddar (shredded) mixed in and a little on top.

It was some pretty good eats, every bit as good as stuffed peppers made with rice. It seemed like the cauliflower actually added something to the flavors that we liked.

:slight_smile:

(Ernest) #3049

Leg o’ lamb