What did you Keto today?

Pork chop with a creamy pan sauce with cauliflower mash

(m) #2528

Quite an ugly taupe-y colour, but sooooo good. Coconut curry on caulirice from KetoConnect.

(Ren) #2529

Loaded cauliflower “potato”

(Lauren) #2530

I’m fasting, but this is what the toddlers are having for lunch.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #2531

#KetoParenting for the win!

My kids aren’t fully keto, but my youngest loves pepperoni, so I’m good with that. Every step away from SAD towards a lower-carb lifestyle is a victory.

(Ellie Baum) #2532

Lunch today…

(Lauren) #2533

My kids eat keto meals, but at Grandma’s (once a month?) or special occasions they can eat whatever. I also don’t limt their access to fruits and veggies. They are definitely low carb, just not always keto.

Almond flour waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.
I didn’t eat this today (alas), but it showed up on my Facebook timeline from five years ago today. I was keto way back!

First time trying the fathead pizza. It was good.

(m) #2536

Coooookies! Choc chunk with walnuts. Got 30 out of a recipe that said it made 18, so way lower carb per cookie!

(Andrew Anderson) #2537

I asked myself, “chicken, sausage, or pork belly?” I said “Yes!”

(Carpe salata!) #2538

On a mission today to find some bratwurst and have that for dinner with cloved butter and sauerkraut…

(Ellie Baum) #2539

Goat cheese cream filled crepe topped with carmelized onions with lemon asparagus and butter roasted almonds all covered in a garlic butter sauce

(Ernest) #2540

HAHAHA! Perfect answer

(Ernest) #2541

Sous vide pork chop. It took a swim in 145 degrees hot tub time machine then pan seared. Then it went straight into my BELLLLLLYYYYY!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #2542

Then I guess you could say you had pork…belly!

Thank you, I’m here all week…try the veal!

(Andrew Anderson) #2543

What’s better than Boston butt? Butt wrapped in bacon cooking at 220.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #2544

So they would technically be butt probes in your picture?

I have a Steak Station meat thermometer set and the family always get a chuckle out of me loudly asking my kids to “Bring out the meat probes!”

What do you eat?
(Jeremy Storie) #2545

You’re starting to give @Ernest a run for his money!

(matt ) #2547

Pepperoni, sweet and hot Italian. Excited about this one.