What did you Keto today?

This is ingenious.

Brat burger topped with the first tomato out of our garden this year (we’re at high altitude, 7,000 feet, so the growing season is late, and short) with my daily dose of garlic-butter squash. Had a “dessert” of mudslide coffee (K-pod) again with cream, which has lately become an obsession of mine.

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #2326

It’s so easy! Slice onions 3/4" thick, and pull them apart like you would for regular onion rings. Wrap each slice in bacon. Bake at 375* on a parchment lined baking sheet for 35 minutes. Then, turn the oven to broil. Broil for 2 minutes, flip and broil another 2 minutes.

(Andrew Anderson) #2327

Feasting! 3 triple cheeseburgers from McDonald’s!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #2328

They make that???

(Jeremy Storie) #2329

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2330

Tearing into a rotisserie chicken was my Sam’s Club lunch while waiting for a tire rotation. A year ago, at the start of my keto journey, I would have been too shy/embarrassed to sit at the picnic tables and tear off skin and legs… today I ate with abandon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

Yeah, I’ve seen the aftermath!

That’s awesome, @Becky! I miss our Sam’s Club. I bet that meal cost you ~$7, including the water. :flushed:

(Andrew Anderson) #2333

This deserved the after picture. :grinning:

Poor thing. She made it nekked!

(Jenn Monaghan) #2335

Chili with cheese and sour cream, garnished with jalapeño poppers because I’m fancy.

(m) #2336

I made butter pecan ice cream!

(Ernest) #2337

Sous vide fried chicken over a broccoli cheese mattress. I have no idea what got into me but I did make a damn broccoli “pancake”

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2338

The after pic isn’t spectacular, but it is nekked in @Daisy terms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I ate both thighs, most of the legs, wings, and skin mmmmmm. The breast is left for a chicken salad tomorrow

(Zu) #2339

This is my left over nekked breast… Eggplant chicken, avocado and coriander pizza… breasts without a fatty medium above and below such as fried eggplant, cheese and drizzled olive oil is just a sad dry chictit IMHO -though in hindsight i was too tight with the cheese I should have let go more with it…

(Zu) #2340

Is this butter or coconut cream?

(Zu) #2341

If could like this way more I would. Its the best non-taco I’ve ever seen.:taco::taco::hot_pepper:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2342

We’ll need a nekked chicken string now, these look delish @Fatzo!

That looks so good. Your food pics are always really tempting and colourful. Yum.