What did you Keto today?

(TJ Borden) #9453

With a rainy PNW Saturday afternoon, it felt like a good soup day, so I made a carnivore chicken soup: chicken stock, chicken thighs, sausage, and bacon.

(Karen) #9454

That looks so hearty and good Yum

(Running from stupidity) #9455

Good work, making soup look good.

(Ashley) #9456

That looks amazing! What spices did you use? I do dirty carnivore.

(TJ Borden) #9457

Same here. I added salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, ground dried thyme, and a few bay leaves.

(Running from stupidity) #9458

Sounds like a good band name

I’m not a soup person per-se, but I think I would quite enjoy your version. :slight_smile: More like a juicy meat lover bowl. :smile:

(Ashley) #9460

It definetly does :joy:

We had steak with a mushroom cream sauce, fried queso blanco, salad and a brownie crust cheesecake. So filling!

Where’s the melted cheese picture? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(TJ Borden) #9463

You show me yours, I’ll show you mine :joy:

(chad) #9464

Keto taco

(TJ Borden) #9465

Just for you @dlc96_darren… and because it sounded good; a melted cheese board. Tillamook medium cheddar on the left, Asiago top middle, Dubliner aged cheddar lower middle, Colby jack upper right, Gorgonzola lower right.

The Gorgonzola didn’t bind together at all. Thankfully there were plenty of the other types that worked as vessels to get it to my face.

(Adriana) #9466

My food today was tuna steak, guacamole and nopales, the bean enchiladas/enfrijoladas on the side were given to my friend, I was not tempted at all to eat them :blush:

(Blessed with butter ) #9467

What is a sous viad

(Running from stupidity) #9468

It’s effectively a temperature-controlled waterbath into which you put vacuum-sealed foods to cook them very precisely to a specific doneness.

And it’s REALLY EASY.

(Blessed with butter ) #9469

Thank you@juice that was very nice to see that video. I sure have a lot to learn. You know everything :+1:

(Running from stupidity) #9470

No, I’m just excellent at appearing that way :slight_smile:

(TJ Borden) #9471

That’s really the key

(Ashley) #9472