What did you Keto today?

(Robert Kuhar) #9174

That’s awesome! What was the cheese cake recipe?

Baked aubergine with mozzarella and fresh basil. Slow cooked shoulder of lamb.

(Garry (Canada)) #9176

My wife loves them on Yoghurt.:wink:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #9177

I’ll get it from her and post it here. Might take a few days. She is working for the next two days.

Here is a pic. This is her first Cheesecake.

(Jase) #9178

Tip when travelling, learn the words for ‘only meat’ - ‘ tylko mienso ‘ in Poland

Ordered a half-rack of ribs, at my favorite BBQ place, Delvin’s Restaurant & Catering.

I’m in a barbecoma, now. (It’s a good way to go.) :grin:

Need advice for slipping (carb wise) the last few days. 3 weeks in

That made me lol. Looks delish :smile:

Those ribs look really good. I need to find some rub and sauce for ours. We made some the other night, but just ate them as they were. But sauce is always nice on ribs. :slight_smile:

Man, there are some really good dishes posted in the past couple days! All you Keto-Cooks are rocking the plates!!! … I’m actually breaking a fast tonight myself, but for other reasons. But seeing all this wonderful food makes me look forward to it! :smile:

Instant Pot Chili - Bacon ends, ground beef, whole tomato - pressure cook and enjoy

(Tim Adams) #9183

Philly Cheesesteak stuffed Portobello mushroom! :star_struck::star_struck::blush: side salad not picture worthy…

(TJ Borden) #9184

That looks AMAZING

(Ellie Baum) #9185

My experience with frying cheese.

Three cheeses made for frying(ish). Quesco Fresco. Paneer. And Halloumi.

Raw sliced. Left to right: Quesco Fresco. Halloumi. Paneer.

In the frying pan (with butter)
Left to right: Quesco Fresco. Halloumi. Paneer.

Flip it

On a plate

Close up - Queso Fresco

Close up - Halloumi

Close up - Paneer

Taste test - Left to right: Paneer. Halloumi. Quesco Fresco.

All were delicious. Queso Fresco was very salty and melted the most. Paneer was probably the most mild flavor and was noticably not salty. Halloumi stayed together the best and had the most cheesy flavor. Reminded me of fresh cheese curds. It was also probably the highest quality cheese since I got it at whole foods.

Paneer and Queso Fresco were cows milk. Halloumi was sheep and goats milk

Awesome, I have some queso fresco in my fridge but have never cooked it before, will fry some cheese up shortly!

(TJ Borden) #9187

Isn’t science delicious?:rofl:

(Consensus is Politics) #9188

When boredom sets in…

Any ideas? The ingredients are just as they look. Pepperoni stuffed olives with a slice of pickled jalapeño.

It needs something. Maybe I should spread some cream cheese on the pepperoni before rolling them? Perhaps shove toothpicks through the side, and onto a cube of cheddar? Followed of course by a cocktail onion?

Any ideas?

It looks like I’ll have plenty of sitting around to do in the next few days.

See the blue dot, in the bullseye? That’s me. :grimacing:

(Gabriel G.) #9189

Giant scallops. Sous vide at 122° for a few hours. Unbagged and padded dry. Heated the butter and garlic until it stopped sizzling (water was cooked out). Added the scallops for just long enough to get a little color. Sure, they’re nearly 100% protein, but they were rolling in a lot of buttery goodness.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #9190

Definitely needs cheese of some sort. Stay safe!

This looks so flipping delicious. I need this in my belly soon!

(Tim Adams) #9192

I wish you and your family the best. I grew up on the East coast and Hurricanes and Nor’ Easter’s are scary. Bunker down!

Definitely on today’s shopping list👌🏼