What did you Keto today?

(Ellie) #8901

Pancetta, chunks of precooked chicken, slices of red pepper, bacon bits, chorizo. Not all on one pizza! (Usually :wink:)

(Diane) #8902

Sounds yummy! I need to try this!!

Looks delicious!

Looks delicious! I have yet to try making fathead pizza.

(Jane) #8905

Smoked a roast and will have it for dinner

Have a chuck roast in my sous vide but it won’t be ready by dinner time.

(Jane) #8906

And my first attempt at curing and smoking pork belly. Oh my, it is good!

Did you ‘just know’? 🤔
(Ernest) #8907

Keto BBQ…

I’ll snack on this while I wait for the ribs.

(Amy Ramadan) #8908

I would love the recipe… Looks great!!

(Jane) #8909

Here is the roast I posted above sliced and ready to eat.

Amy, not sure if it’s the same, but you can find one for Fathead Pizza on the Diet Doctor site. Link below. They have quite a bit of recipes to try.

Hope this helps…

Well, I finally had the chance to make some Taco’s. Well, Taco’s and Tortilla’s. … Actually made one out of Cheddar, one Mexican Taco Cheese, and I also tried making the Flaxseed Tortilla wraps. … All three came out pretty nice. Added some Olives and a couple Pickles to seal the deal. … Oh, and then a small piece of Strawberry Cheesecake. (Flaxseed wouldn’t stay closed for the pic. Probably too full.)

I only ate a third of this :slight_smile:

(chad) #8912

So this is a chicken crust pizza…was pretty good. half pepperoni and bacon, half buffalo chicken and bacon. 10 total carbs. Dam keto ain’t to bad

(TJ Borden) #8913

It’s addicting. Now the only time I ever buy bacon is when I haven’t planned ahead enough and run out while a batch is still curing.

(Amy Ramadan) #8914

Awesome!! Thanks so much!! Can’t wait to give this a try!!!

(Amy Ramadan) #8915

So how were they? Which was your favorite out of all the taco shells you tried?

@Janie that looks SOOO delicious.

A year and half ago, I would never believe HOW MUCH I LOVE FAT!!!

(Jane) #8917

I broke down and bought a sous vide to tightly control the temperatures when I make cheese. And it works GREAT for that!

Well today I made my first 24-hr chuck roast with it. I am hooked! I’ve had prime rib that wasn’t this good! So full from all the other stuff I cooked today that I just sliced off the end to check the doneness and flavor.

(Troy) #8918

Pork Belly looks great!
Time for for you to enter BBQ Pitmasters now😄

Actually the cheese taco shell made from Mexican Taco Cheese was the best. The Sharp Cheddar wasn’t bad, but very oily, where the Taco Cheese had both white and yellow cheese and wasn’t as soaked like the Cheddar. The Flaxseed wasn’t bad either and I do like the ease of making them, and can be made ahead of time. But I actually wanted to try them more like a wrap, with maybe steak, onions, etc. … So all worked out. :slight_smile:

(Amy Ramadan) #8920

Others a great idea making them into a wrap!!! I like the way you think!! And a cheese steak wrap would be amazing!!!