What did you Keto today?

(Lauren) #6241

Fathead pizza: sausage, pepperoni, onion, peppers, mushrooms, and lots of cheese

(matt ) #6242

Been a while. Matthead meatza pizza. Was tasty.

(matt ) #6243

Here’s the whole thing

(Karen) #6244

Lovely!

K

(Mike W.) #6245

Fathead BBQ Chicken pizza.

(Ernest) #6246

Veal liver and egg.
Onions caramelized in beef tallow.

Post 5 day fast slipped from Keto to low carb diet
(Steve) #6247

Went to the farmer’s market, hoping to find Jicama (no luck :frowning: ) but happened along a 621g (22oz) rib steak that was just begging to be taken home. :slight_smile:

That’s molten butter and blue cheese in the centre.

Sous Vide for 3 hours at 130F, then 5 mins in an ice bath, then dried and seared in a blistering hot cast iron on avocado oil, with another pat of butter thrown in at the last second for a more flavourful sear.

Edit: Can’t believe I ate the whole damn thing. :smiley: Ok…now I’m Thanksgiving full. Time to go for a walk in the park and burn some of this off!!! :slight_smile:

Edit2: Also had a salad and leftover daikon radish homefries before the steak to see if it’d slow me down. :slight_smile:

(Ernest) #6248

I’m vegetarian, but that looks good to me!

(Doug) #6250

Ernest hittin’ up ‘Magazine Cover’ mode again. :sunglasses:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6251

There’s a where the blank on a chicken joke to be made here.

(Missy) #6252

I’m thinking just might need your own thread. Call it: What did you gourmet keto today? :grin:

Lunch! Pork belly for dinner…

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6254

Sous Vide chuck Steak, Brussels sprouts and my usual. Sofa King good.

Fried Artichoke Hearts!!! New favorite!

(Ernest) #6256

No need for description…

(Rob) #6257

That looks a little like a rotated map of the western Mediterranean - cheese is Spain/portugal, Southern France is the bacon/belly and Italy is (appropriately) made of olives. You’ve even got Sicily right. Very cartographic!!

Or is it just me? :thinking:

NOTE: slightly loopy after cycling 10 miles after a 3 day (and counting) Zornfast :flushed:

(Rob) #6258

Why do I still check this out during a Zornfast!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I can resist @rustyk61’s steaks (just) but dammit if your Gourmet Magazine standard photos of some keto kryptonite isn’t just a stab in the (empty) guts (self inflicted). :weary::flushed::exploding_head:

Well played Mr E, well played!

(Ernest) #6259

Ooops!! Hahaha,

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #6260

Deep fried mozzarella coated in pork rind crumbs