What did you Keto today?

Other than a few coffee beans (tasting a new variety) I haven’t yet. I plan to eat after I run in a few minutes… But here’s a snap of my fridge drawer. :smile:

(Sophie) #5547

Your chicken livers are showin! :smile:

(Eric) #5549

Blackened salmon and broiled Brussels sprouts smothered in Alfredo.

(TJ Borden) #5550

Looks fancy, but not as impressive as the burger from the other day.

(Ernest) #5551

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5552

See This thread!

(Sophie) #5553

Being as it’s St. Paddys Day… I made my annual Reuben Sandwiches, with Grandma’s dill pickles. And this year thanks to @Victoria_McCoy and her recommendation of the Low Carb Bread Co I was able to use rye this year! Yayyyy! And it was awesome I must say! :+1:

(Candy Lind) #5554

I saw the name of your photo (“steak n kale”) and thought “Hmmm, would that restaurant chain have lasted longer with a different name?” :thinking: :rofl:

(Candy Lind) #5555

Happy Evacuation Day (you have to have ties to Massachusetts to get that)! My Reuben will have to wait til tomorrow, but I have all the ingredients ready.

(Ernest) #5556

HAHAHA!! Probably not

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Fasted all day, not really intending to, just usually don’t eat breakfast and the rest of the day I was doing stuff.
Fast forward to about 7pm snacked on some cheese while chopping up some some cabbage, bacon going in the iron pan. Ate the 3 pieces of bacon while cooking the cabbage in the fresh bacon nectar, threw in a nice amount of corned beef then chowed down when it was all done.

I think I’m going for a walk now… :walking_man:

(Scott Telfer) #5559

Sounds like a fabulous day!

(Emily Borden) #5560

Corned beef and “baby cabbages” for dinner. Sorry about the pic, I couldn’t wait to start eating.

I never have figured out how to get salmon skin perfect crispy. I have done it but not been able to replicate. Any tips?

Wow, i’m sure I’m not the first but these are amazimg. My vice of choice while my kids giggle away having a sleepover upstairs. :confounded:

(Jonathan Bowers) #5563

Keto Bagels

(Tim Adams) #5564

What the hell. St Patrick’s day Corned Beef and cabbage with radishes instead of potatoes.

I wish I can find keto Irish soda bread. Or is that an oxymoron?

(TJ Borden) #5565

I LOVE those. I need to find them online now. I had them at two local stores and both stop carrying the plain/salted and only carry the ones with sugar added

(TJ Borden) #5566

If you figure one out, let me know