What did you Keto today?

(Liz ) #4320

Broiled pork tenderloin & Brussels sprouts sautéed in bacon fat.

I’ve tried this before with the sprouts but did it wrong & they got scorched without cooking through. Probably everyone knows already, but if you were like me & didn’t, the trick is to put some water in the pan & cover it to steam them a bit, then when they are tender, take off the lid, pour or cook off the water then add the fat to brown them.

(What The Fast?!) #4321

What cut of meat is this?

(Candy Lind) #4322

I had a “ceremonial mortgage burning” in my driveway, and came close to starting a small fire in the grass along the edge! :rofl::blush:

(Candy Lind) #4323

looks like some gorgeous Prime Rib to me! :heart_eyes:

(Candy Lind) #4324

If I have a bunch of other stuff to do, I just season 'em up on a jelly roll pan and drizzle bacon juice all over them, then let them roast at about 425-450 until they get some charring going around the edges. They don’t need as much babysitting that way. :wink:

I have been hearing the words “Brussels Sprouts” so much yesterday and today, I think I’m going to have to go get some to feast on when my fast is over! :heart_eyes:

(Sophie) #4325

Tonight was 7-6-5 Pork Loin…it’s too easy…

Had it with sauteed baby bella mushrooms in olive oil with garlic and some leftover loaded cauliflower…

(Liz ) #4326

I love that method too! But I only have one oven & it was broiling my pork :smile:

(Gabriel G.) #4327

Candy was right. It’s a bone-out prime rib roast. Properly known as a standing rib roast.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4328

A few instant pot country (FAT) style ribs!

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #4329

It was too much though. Ended up feeding 1/3rd to the dog. :hugs:

Wow. Everyone’s meat look amazing! No pun intended!

Having a few busy days and having really boring keto for lunch - good old eggs fried in avocado oil and spices sprinkled on, and half avocado. With some keto-on green tea with saffron strands.

(Lauren) #4331

The beginning of tonight’s chili. I should have started yesterday (I like my chili to cook 24hours) but woke up today dying for chili. :woman_shrugging:

(David) #4332

My gorgeous Wenchie @Karo_Isst_Keto made this fantastically nommilicious dish.

Sirloin steak (she had ribeye) with cauliflower, broccoli, fried onions and the most delicious home-made cheese sauce I have ever licked off my plate.

Did you lick the plate after?

(Wenchie) #4334

We ALWAYS lick the plates :joy:

(David) #4335

Natürlich

There is NO wasting any of that.

(Wenchie) #4336

Sometimes I even lick him too… :joy:

Haha - brilliant.

You guys. Nice to see you together in one place. xxx

(Wenchie) #4338

Ja its nice :heart: Thank you! And once you are back here we come to visit at some point :blush:

(David) #4339

Please don’t get us kicked from the forum Wenchie.