What did you Keto today?

(Jeremy Storie) #2020

I liked it better.

(Sheri Knauer) #2021

Last night for dinner I made chicken thighs with a pork rind/parmesan crust, zucchini from my garden which I spiraled, sautéed for 3 minutes, then put on some homemade pesto sauce with MCT oil. For dessert, I had some homemade, keto cheesecake blueberry ice cream. Soooooo good. The pesto was awesome. I have plenty left over which I think will taste really good on some Carlshead dough with shrimp and mozzarella.

(AnnaLeeThal) #2022

Moussaka! This was so good. Between my husband and I we polished off a 9x13 pan of this in two days.

(Ernest) #2023

Oh Yeeeeeaaaah!!

(What The Fast?!) #2024

Tell me more…is the recipe posted in Recipes thread?

Yeah…i finally got the recipe posted for the Polenta Poppers. The recipe link is here

(Lauren) #2026

It is definitely NOT soup weather, but I’ve been wanting to try this cabbage roll soup for weeks. We are enjoying yet another thunderstorm (aka summer in Savannah, GA), so it worked out.

DINNER LAST NIGHT: Chicken-crust pizza, spicy Italian sausage, pork rinds and homemade guacamole. Yummily!

(Andrew Anderson) #2028

What I will eat today. Ribs and pork shoulder slowly smoking.

(matt ) #2029

I have ribs on too!! Buddy making a brisket

(Ernest) #2030

I have ribs as well…

(KetoMarine) #2031

Are you a trained chef?

(Ernest) #2032

@HHRivera oh no. Self taught through trial and error. I got tired of paying top dollar for restaurant ambience and mediocre food. So I took it upon myself to make my own food.

(KetoMarine) #2033

Your food always looks great. Keep up the good work!

(Sheri Knauer) #2034

BBQ pork spare ribs with a homemade keto BBQ sauce and some sliced zucchini (from my garden) and leek casserole with Kerrygold Dubliner cheese and a butter cream sauce. For dessert we had homemade keto ice cream, coffee flavor with butter pecans and cocoa nibs. I don’t have a decent picture of the ice cream but here are the ribs and zucchini.

(Davi) #2035

Carl’s carnitas again. Didn’t have the chance to take a pic of the final product but did take one as it started in the crock pot.
Sooooo good.

(Sheri Knauer) #2036

I made Carl’s coleslaw that I had with ribs leftover from yesterday.

(Kristin Rogers) #2037

Salmon, beurre blanc, broccolini cooked in butter and garlic. And some no-sugar-added sparkling wine I brought back from Italy

(ps - both ‘brut’ and ‘extra brut’ bubbles have some sugar added at the end of the bottling process. This one is called ‘pas dose’ and doesn’t have that. Crisp, dry and lovely)

(Ernest) #2038

@HHRivera much appreciated. Food saved my life so whenever I cook, I put my soul out and treat every plate with respect.
Oh and I just love good food. LOL!!

(Ernest) #2039

Steak and eggs…yes…again.