What did you Keto today?

I thought aged cheese was what you wanted?

Looks delish!

Both are good. Aged cheese, and day-fresh curds.

and so unattractive - I’m on my way!

(Jennifer) #1068

I think I just ate a pound of bacon… Fast starts tonight!!!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1069

Had a taste of my first batch of homemade Instant Pot yougurt:

It’s straining at the moment, to remove more of the carbs and whey (protein), but I had to try a few spoonsful to make sure it came out OK. Quite delish!

This post links to a good article on making lower-carb yogurt, and some users have shared tips on making yogurt in the IP.

My main tips after my first try are:

1. Don’t wait. If you have milk, an Instant Pot, and some reasonably fresh plain yogurt, you can get started.
  2. Start smaller than I did. A quart of milk is probably more than enough to start with. I did a gallon, and I’m not sure whether my family of four will be able to eat it all quickly enough. :smiley:

You can make chicken tandoori (where yogurt mixture is used to marinate chicken over night)…in case you want to get rid of extra yogurt.

(Candace) #1071

Nothing fancy, just a chicken salad

Today I started to IF. I plan to do 20/4s because of my work schedule. I wasn’t really thinking when I planned to start this on a day off! lol

I wasn’t hungry until I started meal prepping for the week (about an hour before my “window”). Now that I’m eating it, I’m not sure I can finish it. But I’m sure going to try!

Ooops… It’s pork steak (sous vide for 24 hrs), 2 scrambled eggs, and 3 pieces of bacon. But I’m sure I ate at least 3 slices of bacon while I waited. :smile:

(KetoMarine) #1074

(Andrew Anderson) #1075

Orlando airport= triple bunless Whooper with cheese!

(Stehl) #1076

500gram T-bone with blue cheese sauce.

(Rachel) #1077

Wanted to try posting a pic… Here goes lunch I’m about to eat…
2 boiled eggs, 2 slices bacon, 2 tsp olive oil,
Half avacado, spinach and bib lettuce, salt and pepper…
It says the picture is too big hmm any suggestions?

Wild Salmon Filet with quick sauce of mushrooms, baby spinach, parmesan cheese, whipping cream with a light sprinkle of curry powder for seasoning.

(Cathy) #1079

save it in a smaller format?

(Jaidann) #1080

Dinner! Nice fatty pork chop! Steamed cabbage slathered in butter and sprinkled with a bit of walnuts and crumbled feta cheese. YUM :heart_eyes:

(Rachel) #1081

(Rachel) #1082

Asparagus wrapped with bacon and cauliflower tots
(Discovered if I frame the pic it posts otherwise it says file is too large)

(Robert Laflamme) #1083

Baked parm & pork rind coated chicken tenders. Hot sauce combination of Hooter’s hot sauce, Franks Wing Sauce and butter. Bacon fat roasted brussel sprouts and mushrooms.