What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Ernest) #1004

Will you eat that piece of fat? Yes, I’ll eat that piece of fat first!!! And I’ll dip it in the roasted garlic compound butter too. What kind of question is that?

(Jane) #1005

As the thread title implies… this is the third thread like this. The first one maxed out at 10,000 replies and the second one started slowing way down when it became huge.

I get lots of meal ideas from the pics and recipes posted here. It’s also my favorite thread when fasting! :laughing: I like to see what I am missing and to see new things to try when I am eating again.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1006

Torturous :joy:

Tonight’s meal was sort-of piecemeal by design, but eaten with solidarity. :smile: … 2 Hamburger patties, Mushrooms, Deviled Eggs, Olives, Pickles, Roast Beef, Ham and Pepperoni where I could fit it. :slight_smile:

Wife and Son also drove up and picked up some more Top Sirloin, since we were getting low. Nice little haul, but took me some time to cut and vacuum seal it all. It was a pretty big pieces, with most weighing between 40 and 45 ounces each. Some I just cut in half, so still big pieces.

I still have 4 London Broils that I need to slice and sealed, but the Wife’s going to get some more bags together and have them ready for tomorrow after work. Son wants to have some cut up for Jerky

(Wendy) #1008

That’s my favorite part of the steak! If I’m lucky I get my husband’s fat too. Maybe I don’t want him to eat Keto…

Steak over mixed greens & bacon with ranch dressing. :cut_of_meat: And…I ended up cleaning the grill and grilling it… I got grill tech support from my husband via texts with photo updates as I went.

Did you see she’s doing carnivore now and having great results?

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1011

Wow, that sounds and looks amazing!

Here’s something similar that I didn’t eat on Thursday. Dropped it upside down on the kitchen floor instead… and I’m not over it yet! :weary:

Cajun chicken alfredo zoodles. Just delicious!

And for dessert. Very good.

(Allie) #1013

I used to make a batch of these each weekend to take to work throughout the week.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1014

One minute and 25 second rule. If you call this right as it falls on the floor, you can eat it, safely, up to 1:25. One second more, and you may combust into flames. And also, the bacteria come.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1015

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It had splatted so far sideways that I really didn’t fancy it! Still had the other half so all was not lost.

Plus I now have an egg-sized perfectly clean spot on the kitchen floor, yes siree! Let’s just hope the NEXT fallen egg lands precisely there!

#slapdashhousekeeping

('Jackie P') #1016

:disappointed_relieved:

:astonished: :scream: … And that Bad-Boy was apparently loaded too! … Sorry for your loss. :crazy_face:

(Karen) #1018

Looks good Graci! I’d like to see food pleases the eye as well as the palette.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1019

It was huuuuuugely stuffed, @Digital_Dave ! I love devilled eggs - but these were to go with coronation chicken (a kind of curried chicken salad) so I kept the eggs really mild with just mayo, more mayo, fresh chives, parsley, mayo, salt, pepper and mayo.

Mayo is an excellent floor cleaner, it turns out. I recommend it. :wink:

:+1:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1021

Breakfast Burrito Bowl

Eggs with Carnitas, Avocado, Fresh Jalapeño, and Fontina Cheese (I had to use it or lose it!) and some Tajin (Chili and Lime Zest) sprinkled on top. :man_cook:t4:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Diane) #1022

Breakfast is homemade ketoaide, leftovers (meatloaf - ok, meatloaf crumbles and extra cheesy cauli-mash) plus added broccoli and shards of sharp cheddar. Sadly, someone ate TWO jars of pickles and I’m now out (it wasn’t me!). The meatloaf is the best I’ve made yet, I just think it needs more eggs to bind it together or less grated onion.

Actually, they’re not chocolate at all! They’re made with a lot of walnuts and flax, so they’re darker and more substantial than a plain waffle. I really like the nutty flavor. I have another waffle recipe that’s mainly coconut flour, so they’re much lighter like a regular waffle, but somehow I always end up making these.

Well, decided to eat something for mid-day, wasn’t really hungry, just wanted some Olives and Pickles. So not having much stocked at the moment, grabbed some stuff I did have to make a meal. … Along with the Olives & Pickles, had Mustard Sardines, Smoke Herring Fillets, 2 Smoked Vienna’s, bag Pepperoni, a Coconut Bai and 2 squares Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate. (Did the trick) :yum:

IMG_0483

Disclaimer… This is about as close as I come to snacking. But it actually filled me up nicely. :+1: