What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Steve) #9155

Alaskan King Crab Legs soaked in butter, aioli sauce on the side.

(Elias Gregory Turney) #9156

Oh, man, that looks gooooooood

(Jane) #9157

Welcome to the forum!

Burgers+eggs for me, meatballs for my husband, Tara’s eating her dinner now. :slight_smile:

('Jackie P') #9159

Welcome! Nice looking plate of food, but you know, if you really wanted to show off … show us the cute little one hiding behind the plate! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Cauliflower cheese topped shepherds pie!

Lunch today…

IMG_3151

(Susan) #9161

Welcome to the forum, Elias =).

Back from Hawaii and lost weight on the trip. Did a 42 hour fast during the travel home to avoid all the crappy airport and airplane food. Just got on the scale and have hit 100 lbs lost which I am pretty stoked about. OMAD Dinner tonight is a pork rind, liverwurst and jalapeño appetizer followed by some ribeye in peri-peri sauce later.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9163

That’s AMAZING work, @KetoDad2020! Well done indeed! But don’t sell yourself short - that screen grab is telling me it’s 100.2lbs lost - don’t forget that .2 - it all jolly well adds up, you know!!!

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

(Susan) #9164

Congratulations KetoDad!! This is a terrific milestone in your Keto Journey, well done you, best wishes for the rest of your Keto life!!

(Karen) #9165

Congratulations!!:confetti_ball::champagne::tada::clap::clap:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #9166

Wowsers, congrats KetoDad, your rockon this lifestyle. :trophy::trophy::trophy:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #9167

And there he is again!!! Awwwww what’s his name?? Imagine making a funny Keto calender with a different meal for every month with your Doggo there eyeing the food in each one!!! :joy::joy:. I would buy it.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #9168

Welcome welcome welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks all, appreciate it. I feel great but seriously the easiest time I’ve ever had losing weight eating big delicious meals every day and this intermittent fasting is seriously incredible.

Another 20-30 lbs to go. No longer obese, now just overweight lol.

Congrats! I lost 80 so far and can’t wait to join you!!! Well done!

(Jane) #9171

Pork tenderloin sous vide at 142 F for 2 hours. Shredded cabbage with onions sautéed in bacon grease and seasoned with garam masala

Dinner… Chicken and Broccoli in Rao’s Alfredo Sauce, along with Pickles, Olives, Pickled Sausage and a piece of Country Fried Steak.

(Mame) #9173

Dinner:

Pork belly on riced cauliflower with green beans.

@Wahinewanders I tried that recipe you linked to, it was good but also a bit bland for me even after upping the spice amounts. I don’t think you had that issue? Oh well, I will tweak away at it next time…

(Brandy) #9174

@cervyn, yes, I read that in a couple of the reviews but didn’t have that problem. I did spend a lot of extra time developing the original caramel/sauce and at the end, when the recipe calls for removing the meat and reducing the liquid, I took the time to separate the fat and return the liquid and the meat- then reduced with the meat in the pot. My total cook times to develop flavor were much longer than the recipe stated. In the future when I share a recipe, I’ll disclose the ways in which I deviated from the directions. I always do deviate. Apologies.

Looks good though!